Mar 28, 2024, 07:58 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Premium Shop] Suggest new items

Started by blalp, Nov 28, 2016, 09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blalp

Nov 28, 2016, 09:54 PM Last Edit: Aug 15, 2018, 01:08 AM by Tyler7733
If you have any suggestions as to what items we should add to our premium shop at /buy, please comment down below using the code. Thank you!

[b]How much should we sell it for? How much should you sell it to us for?:[/b]
[b]Item name:[/b]
[b]Item id:[/b]
[b]Small sentence as to why it should be added:[/b]
[b]Is it a banned item?:[/b]
Have a fantastic day!

blalp

Have a fantastic day!

SquidSter99

Nov 28, 2016, 10:06 PM #2 Last Edit: Sep 15, 2018, 10:04 PM by AtomicPulse
There are multiple of the item but they should be the same as there corresponding drive.(dont think you can sell items in /buy)

Essentia Drives 1k-64k

1k-6600 4k-6600:1 16k-6600:2 64k-6600:3

Like all cells they can be a pain to make and having them at *** would just make it easier.

It is not a banned/unobtainable item(s).

Rose2247

How much should we sell it for? How much should you sell it to us for?:same as other eggs? idk you deside lol
Item name:Spawn Ent
Item id:383:6400
Small sentence as to why it should be added:Ent twigs r needed
Is it a banned item/unobtainable?:Null

How much should we sell it for? How much should you sell it to us for?:same as other eggs? idk you deside lol
Item name:Spawn Demon
Item id:383:6396
Small sentence as to why it should be added:
To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!

blalp

Quote from: SquidSter99 on Nov 28, 2016, 10:06 PMThere are multiple of the item but they should be the same as there corresponding drive.(dont think you can sell items in /donatorshop)

Essentia Drives 1k-64k

1k-6600 4k-6600:1 16k-6600:2 64k-6600:3

Like all cells they can be a pain to make and having them at /donatorshop would just make it easier.

It is not a banned/unobtainable item(s).
done (and fluid done too)fluid drives
1k  6424
4k 6424:1
16k 6424:2
64k 6424:3
256k 6424:4
1024k 6424:5
4096k 6424:6
Quote from: Rose2247 on Nov 29, 2016, 03:22 AMHow much should we sell it for? How much should you sell it to us for?:same as other eggs? idk you deside lol
Item name:Spawn Ent
Item id:383:6400
Small sentence as to why it should be added:Ent twigs r needed

Item name:Spawn Demon
Item id:383:6396
Small sentence as to why it should be added:
done. with x1.5 price on ent and x3 for demon

And zombie pigman
zombie pigman spawner
  52:57
 egg
  383:57
Have a fantastic day!

SkeletonDaBruh

How much should we sell it for? How much should you sell it to us for?: You should sell it for 10000000 and we should sell it to you for 1000000
Item name: Affinity Tome:NONE
Item id:6932
Small sentence as to why it should be added: It should be added because it is need in Ar's Magica 2 and is a fair game item just not obtainable due to lack of dark mages spawning. Proof its fair game: http://am2.wikia.com/wiki/Affinity_Tomes
Is it a banned item?: No, it is just unobtainable as I stated earlier.

Tyler7733

Quote from: SkeletonDaBruh on Dec 13, 2016, 05:00 AMHow much should we sell it for? How much should you sell it to us for?: You should sell it for 10000000 and we should sell it to you for 1000000
Small sentence as to why it should be added: It should be added because it is need in Ar's Magica 2 and is a fair game item just not obtainable due to lack of dark mages spawning. Proof its fair game: http://am2.wikia.com/wiki/Affinity_Tomes
Actually, dark mages do spawn, but when JAK2244 tried to get the affinity tome. The method that you are suppose to use to get the tome didn't actually work despite using the proper steps to do so described by the ars magica wiki. They are still unobtainable, but dark mages spawn quite quickly in the last millenium at about the spawn rate of endermen(maybe faster).
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

blalp

Quote from: Tyler7733 on Dec 13, 2016, 01:38 PM
Quote from: SkeletonDaBruh on Dec 13, 2016, 05:00 AMHow much should we sell it for? How much should you sell it to us for?: You should sell it for 10000000 and we should sell it to you for 1000000
Actually, dark mages do spawn, but when JAK2244 tried to get the affinity tome. The method that you are suppose to use to get the tome didn't actually work despite using the proper steps to do so described by the ars magica wiki. They are still unobtainable, but dark mages spawn quite quickly in the last millenium at about the spawn rate of endermen(maybe faster).
added by @Feddz in the autoshop
Have a fantastic day!

bdk

40mil to buy it
20mil to sell it

iron golem spawner

dont know its id

easy way to gen iron

and no

Rose2247

Quote from: bdk on Jan 06, 2017, 08:02 PM40mil to buy it
20mil to sell it

iron golem spawner

dont know its id

easy way to gen iron

and no

there are other ways to get iron. Making a large scale sieving system or setting up a few mining lasers{with the proper laser focus} then having the items be put into a pulverizer or a smeltery to double the amount of ore you get.
To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!

blalp

me crafting CPUs -notch_reborn
Have a fantastic day!

blalp

Quote from: Tyler7733 on Jan 28, 2017, 01:36 PMDue to mobs occasionally glitching through armor, certain one time obtainable items such as the botania rings can be destroyed never to return. What I am suggesting is if a villager(or something else like that) could be set up at spawn where we can trade in multiple dice of fate for a drop from it(by multiple, I mean 3-9 anything outside that is under or overpowered).
added for dice of fate. You buy the dice of fate crate from /donatorshop then open with /cr menu. it costs 1mil and 1 dice of fate
Have a fantastic day!

blalp

fluger69: "Erm, Question, Can Someone Add Horn Of The Huntsman To /donatorshop Or /warp shop? It Breaks And Doesn't Spawn The Mob SometimesAnd u Can't Get Another. It is An Item To Level Up The The Witchery Werewolf Ranks. u Only Get 1, And The Mob Could Fall Off The Edge Of The Island, Or Not Spawn Sometimes. And If That Happens, Ur Screwed. It Just Happened To Me, And Somebody Else Was Asking About It Yesterday"
added
Have a fantastic day!

Mord3005

How much should we sell it for? How much should you sell it to us for?:
Item name:Blood-stained Wool
Item id: 2081
Small sentence as to why it should be added: It's not really usefull for anything besides crafting some armor and a sword. I'd just want it because the armor set looks cool :D
Is it a banned item?: Yes/No the item itself isn't banned, but you'd have to be a vampire to get it, and vampirism is banned
Modded Ex-Owner

blalp

Quote from: Mord3005 on Mar 05, 2017, 02:15 PMHow much should we sell it for? How much should you sell it to us for?:
Item name:Blood-stained Wool
Item id: 2081
Small sentence as to why it should be added: It's not really usefull for anything besides crafting some armor and a sword. I'd just want it because the armor set looks cool :D
Is it a banned item?: Yes/No the item itself isn't banned, but you'd have to be a vampire to get it, and vampirism is banned
added...to VoteParty. I also removed all crushed/broken ores from the VoteParty and added some other items.
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

Not sure if this is possible, but maybe be able to pay emp(maybe levels) to add an obtainable enchanted book to a tool. Basically what i mean is, I can make hundreds of unbreaking 10 and efficiency 10 books(from unenchanting healing axes and precision sheers), but i can't put them on my terrashatter in any way i attempt to do so.

blalp

Quote from: Tyler7733 on Mar 07, 2017, 02:40 AMNot sure if this is possible, but maybe be able to pay emp(maybe levels) to add an obtainable enchanted book to a tool. Basically what i mean is, I can make hundreds of unbreaking 10 and efficiency 10 books(from unenchanting healing axes and precision sheers), but i can't put them on my terrashatter in any way i attempt to do so.
no real way to do this no. And also it would allow you to make SUPER OP tools. too OP, also it is possible this could corrupt items.
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

Quote from: blalp on Mar 07, 2017, 03:10 AM
Quote from: Tyler7733 on Mar 07, 2017, 02:40 AMNot sure if this is possible, but maybe be able to pay emp(maybe levels) to add an obtainable enchanted book to a tool. Basically what i mean is, I can make hundreds of unbreaking 10 and efficiency 10 books(from unenchanting healing axes and precision sheers), but i can't put them on my terrashatter in any way i attempt to do so.
no real way to do this no. And also it would allow you to make SUPER OP tools. too OP, also it is possible this could corrupt items.
Tools much more op than a efficiency 10 terrashatters are already obtainable because you can put efficiency 10 directly on a draconic staff of power using the gui... i expected that it might not be possible, but maybe it could be possible to pay a specific unenchanted end game tool and a few million(maybe around 50m) emp to get a efficiency 10 and unbreaking 10(if the tool can be broken) version of the tool. Affected tools could include the awakened ichor pick, ss terrashatter(because other versions are not all exactly the same), maybe the dark steel pick, awakened ichor shovel, dark steel shovel, awakened ichor axe, terratrunkator, dark steel axe, multi-tool(if it can be enchanted(I wouldn't know because i have never cared to use one)), and other enchantable end game tools that can't already get efficiency 10.