Apr 18, 2024, 11:52 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Survival] Resource World

Started by Towelie, Dec 08, 2016, 07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Dec 08, 2016, 07:49 PM Last Edit: Dec 08, 2016, 07:52 PM by Towelie
I am currently working on a Resource World for Survival.
What this will be - a small 1500x1500 world (compared to our current 5500x5500 worlds) which will be reset monthly.
This world will always have the newest minecraft features (even before the world resets).

However, it is with a twist! In this world, you cannot set warps, you cannot set home, you cannot have your house protected and while you are allowed to build, we won't copy your builds or anything like that. This is a world for two kinds of people: the miners and the thrill seekers.

PS: Did I mention PvP will always be ON and killing people will be fair game in this world ? (as well as weather being enabled).

Griefing is strictly prohibited but raiding is allowed (what's the difference? It's ok to go steal someone's things, and break a couple of blocks to gain entrance, it is NOT ok to destroy their whole house just for the sake of it)

How to get there -> /resourceworld

Coming soon! (within 24h).
PS: This current world will have a woodland mansion near spawn (which will be protected because they are rare and i want people to be able to visit them). Future worlds will always be random, at each month (at the reset).

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Fire_Lord_Nero

Only took a few years. Will be quite interesting with pvp always being on with "raiding" allowed.

Mrs_Ender88

This sound amaizing and I can't wait to get to see it. Thank you so much @Towelie
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

Mrs_Ender88

Since there won't be warps can u set home there?

Towelie

Quote from: Mrs_Ender88 on Dec 08, 2016, 07:52 PMSince there won't be warps can u set home there?
Nope

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

stormshooter

I don't like the PvP being on since lots of people have glitched health bars and custom armour.

xQuicScopex

so to clear any problems that may come up in the future.......anything that happens in this world (raiding pvp killing etc.) is allowed and you wont get in trouble correct?

MrRed2016

Quote from: Towelie on Dec 08, 2016, 07:49 PMPS: Did I mention PvP will always be ON and killing people will be fair game in this world ?

I can assure you that will not end well for anyone...

Towelie

Quote from: xQuicScopex✪ on Dec 08, 2016, 07:57 PMso to clear any problems that may come up in the future.......anything that happens in this world (raiding pvp killing etc.) is allowed and you wont get in trouble correct?
Well not anything, like if people start being jerks like with factions i won't hesitate to apply punishments
but killing other people, is allowed, yes. just not within a 50 radius of the spawn

Towelie

Basically use common sense and it'll be fine.
Kill someone 200 times (spawn kill and everything) and there may be toruble.
THis isn't factions and I have no intention of turning Survival into factions.

Towelie

If people with glitched health bars come in this world and start killing othe rpeople i'll personally delete their profile and fix that for them

xQuicScopex

ok you answered my question xD I just saw some people seeing this and thinking they could spawn kill people and just raid their stuff

Juusto

This will be fun, I'll prepare to die x 1000 times though because I suck in PvP xd

smallfry5545

This sounds awesome, super excited :D

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

omgdawn

stormshooter

Quote from: Towelie on Dec 08, 2016, 08:08 PMIf people with glitched health bars come in this world and start killing othe rpeople i'll personally delete their profile and fix that for them
We as players have no way of telling if someone has glitched health bars or custom armour tho, so they can just abuse this easily...

Lucy_23x

Quote from: TeraStorm on Dec 08, 2016, 09:26 PM
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 08, 2016, 08:08 PMIf people with glitched health bars come in this world and start killing othe rpeople i'll personally delete their profile and fix that for them
We as players have no way of telling if someone has glitched health bars or custom armour tho, so they can just abuse this easily...
Story of my life.

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

blakus87

Mrs_Ender88

ping99811

cravend

will fly be enabled?
Thanks to Mewiebowie for the spectacular avatar!

xXItz_PraterXx

Awesome I cant wait for it, it's like a regular mcpe WORLD! Will there be mobs?

ochoaj

Well this sounds like staff will have tons of fun sorting out endless complaints about PvPing
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

Towelie