Yes
12 (32.4%)
No
16 (43.2%)
50 / 50
9 (24.3%)

Total Members Voted: 25

DOMYOUTUBE

I have been watching a crap ton of youtube videos on ghost sightings, Oiuja board etc.
Im wondering how much of SFT believes in this stuff ;D

Nubbun

voted yes but not in a scary way, more like a "yeah there's probs more that exists than what humankind has found out so far"
so pretty much same reason why i say yes when peops ask if i believe in aliens, the whole idea that there only is us on earth that are alive in the giant universe never sounded right :P

\(◎o◎)/

ochoaj

meh, not really, but I also feel like the Earth has many spiritual aspects to it  8)
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

American_Walrus

Nah, but I believe in aliens

xQuicScopex

nope because of religious views (when you die you have 1 of 2 places to choose from and earth isn't one)

Dantdm_jr123

Dec 15, 2016, 10:23 PM #5 Last Edit: Dec 24, 2016, 02:24 AM by Dantdm_jr123
I voted yes because recently I've been hearing whispers...

Silly_StringSFT

I've had a few wacky experiences with ghosts

td998

I believe that everything can be explained with science. Therefore, I don't dismiss things like ghosts (though I usually don't believe stories about them) but I believe it's very possible that they exist and science just hasn't figured that out yet

mewbow

i believe there has been a spirit coming into my room and eating my chips
probably just me but idk

Aelia Angel

Ive met and actually talked with a lot of ghosts. I can see them you know. Sounds ridiculous, but it's true.
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

Dantdm_jr123

Dec 24, 2016, 02:13 AM #10 Last Edit: Mar 03, 2017, 10:54 PM by Dantdm_jr123
Quote from: Kitty_Cat on Dec 24, 2016, 02:00 AMIve met and actually talked with a lot of ghosts. I can see them you know. Sounds ridiculous, but it's true.
Wow.

DOMYOUTUBE

Quote from: Dantdm_jr123 on Dec 24, 2016, 02:13 AM
Quote from: Kitty_Cat on Dec 24, 2016, 02:00 AMIve met and actually talked with a lot of ghosts. I can see them you know. Sounds ridiculous, but it's true.
Very interesting Kitty...

Bosslaya

I can do the same thing, ive had a spirit friend for half of my life.
Pocket veteran/Pixelmon Charmander/Survival member

lionblaze10

I voted no as I believe all can be explained by science. For me when you die you pay a steep price to have your body dumped in hole, but I guess seeing is believing.
Honour: If you need it defined, you don't have it