Mar 29, 2024, 12:59 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Survival] Build moves

Started by TheOfficialMiner, Nov 10, 2016, 06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Terror134 on Dec 01, 2016, 08:11 PM

Have you ever tried building in the Vet world so you don't have to worry about it?
I would have but i did not know about the functions of the vet world.
I would like to get it moved to the vet world so this doesnt have to happen again, but it is apparently too big. Id get all the builds into a smaller space but i can only have so many moved, and i cant move other peoppes houses on their behalf apparently.

Thankyou for mentioning it though, sorry for being rough but this has been on my shoulders for far too long.

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

xQuicScopex

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Dec 01, 2016, 08:14 PM

Have you ever tried building in the Vet world so you don't have to worry about it?
I would like to get it moved to the vet world so this doesnt have to happen again, but it is apparently too big. Id get all the builds into a smaller space but i can only have so many moved, and i cant move other peoppes houses on their behalf apparently.

Thankyou for mentioning it though, sorry for being rough but this has been on my shoulders for far too long.

vet world protections are only 100 by 100 anyway and only vet+ are allowed to even be in it and the rules of our server are like laws in real life they don't pertain to one person they pertain to everyone if you don't like it sorry but you have to deal with it anyway

Lucy_23x

Quote from: xQuicScopex✪ on Dec 01, 2016, 08:44 PM
Quote from: Lucy_23x on Dec 01, 2016, 08:14 PM

vet world protections are only 100 by 100 anyway and only vet+ are allowed to even be in it and the rules of our server are like laws in real life they don't pertain to one person they pertain to everyone if you don't like it sorry but you have to deal with it anyway
I can taste the salt.
If it makes you happier, its not all just for me, its for the other people who also are in it. Im the owner, so I deal with the movements.
No im not trying to be selfish and eat loads of land.

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

xQuicScopex

well the people in it can be responsible for their own builds not you

CalderPlaysGames

I need my W1 Build moved, Its my 1st so its free! Thanks

Nicadean33

Quote from: CalderPlaysGames on Dec 02, 2016, 05:00 PMI need my W1 Build moved, Its my 1st so its free! Thanks
Quote from: Nicadean33 on Dec 01, 2016, 06:07 PM
Quote from: CalderPlaysGames on Dec 01, 2016, 05:43 PMYeah I need a build moved. Please come to /warp SFTAirForceRanks

Please fill out the form that is listed in the starting message.

Also found here: https://goo.gl/bb70tV

My reply still stands; fill out the form. If you have then you need to be patient as we get to you.

ZedzBread

Quote from: ryan_m004 on Dec 01, 2016, 10:47 AM
Quote from: ZedzBread on Dec 01, 2016, 06:55 AMHow can I know if I was moved or not? Will the changes be obvious? I mean, the surroundings will differ? Also, how much time does it take to get moved since the form was filled in and sent?
Sorry for the questions, this is my 1st build moving.
When you log in, type the warp to your new location to see if it has been moved. The managers are very busy with all the build moving plus their normal duties, give them some time and they shall get around to your building :D

I didn't insert the new warp name because I have no idea how to make a warp in another world. I just said "put me anywhere in the world 2". Will it work? How do you think?

Nicadean33

Quote from: ZedzBread on Dec 02, 2016, 11:48 PM
Quote from: ZedzBread on Dec 01, 2016, 06:55 AM-snip-
-snip-

I didn't insert the new warp name because I have no idea how to make a warp in another world. I just said "put me anywhere in the world 2". Will it work? How do you think?

This does not work. To create a new warp in /w2 you can do /warp create [name]. Once you do that tell any Manager+ online that you need to update your request and tell them the new warp or you can send me a forum pm by clicking on the shortcut under my avatar!

FlutterNom

How do I request a move?

Nicadean33

Go to the original comment on this thread, read it, then click this link https://goo.gl/bb70tV

Make sure you have a public warp to your current build, a public warp to where you want your build moved, and a link to a payment if it isn't your first build move this go around.

@FlutterNom

ZedzBread

Quote from: Nicadean33 on Dec 03, 2016, 03:28 AM
Quote from: ZedzBread on Dec 02, 2016, 11:48 PM
Quote from: ZedzBread on Dec 01, 2016, 06:55 AM-snip-
-snip-

This does not work. To create a new warp in /w2 you can do /warp create [name]. Once you do that tell any Manager+ online that you need to update your request and tell them the new warp or you can send me a forum pm by clicking on the shortcut under my avatar!

Well, it did. Thanks anyways :)