i lost 6 of my hearts using the sword item that give a soul insted of one

Started by Jedidog1, Dec 20, 2016, 11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedidog1

this is the 2nd time this has happened. plz fix and return hearts. thks-jedidog1

Fire_Lord_Nero

When you use the "soul" thingy mabob it doesnt take "1" heart away. It takes 10% of your health away. Which in most cases is usually 1 heart. When you have more health aka heart canisters and you have to say double health it'll take 2 heats and more as you have more health. When using the sword take off all your health canisters then do the thingy and then put them back on.

@Jedidog1

Fractalion

When you're crafting the soul, make sure you left click to pick up the soul. Do not shift-left click, as this can take multiple hearts.

It's an issue with the mod, and as far as I am aware there isn't any way that the people in charge of the modpack can fix it, the mod's developer would have to fix it themselves.

blalp

Quote from: Fractalion on Dec 21, 2016, 03:16 AMWhen you're crafting the soul, make sure you left click to pick up the soul. Do not shift-left click, as this can take multiple hearts.

It's an issue with the mod, and as far as I am aware there isn't any way that the people in charge of the modpack can fix it, the mod's developer would have to fix it themselves.
bingo. But i can fix it for you.
Have a fantastic day!