Mar 28, 2024, 10:51 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

i lost my island....

Started by clagann, Dec 21, 2016, 01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clagann

Dec 21, 2016, 01:05 PM Last Edit: Dec 22, 2016, 02:16 PM by clagann
a long time ago, i was frequent to this server. then, my island got deleted . im willing to make a new island if it wernt for the fact i purchased things from the store for that island.
i would like to keep these purchaces valid seeing as how i did not willingly restart my island. the things lost were as follows:
-basic ME system with 2 drives
-3x3x3 reactor
and thats pretty much all that i bought
though there is more i want from the old island i at least want the above items.
the other misc. things i want because they were a pain to get are :
- a trancendent (EDIT: archmage's) blood orb
- an energy bazooka(EDIT: apparently its banned now)
-sigil of elemental affinity

thank you for considering
-clagann

xQuicScopex

if you have transaction ID's go ahead and have them ready because that is the first thing owners will ask for

blalp

Quote from: clagann on Dec 21, 2016, 01:05 PMa long time ago, i was frequent to this server. then, my island got deleted . im willing to make a new island if it wernt for the fact i purchased things from the store for that island.
i would like to keep these purchaces valid seeing as how i did not willingly restart my island. the things lost were as follows:
-basic ME system with 2 drives
-3x3x3 reactor
and thats pretty much all that i bought
though there is more i want from the old island i at least want the above items.
the other misc. things i want because they were a pain to get are :
- a trancendent blood orb
- an energy bazooka
-sigil of elemental affinity

thank you for considering
-clagann

If you have the coordinates of your island, there may be no need for you to restart in the first place. I may be able to get your old island back.
Have a fantastic day!