Mar 28, 2024, 11:46 AM

News:

Please vote for us daily!

Yum Or Yuck?

Started by JinxOnTheLoose, Dec 23, 2016, 05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JinxOnTheLoose

Dec 23, 2016, 05:12 PM Last Edit: Dec 24, 2016, 08:22 PM by Smileyface2288
Just a simple game where the person above you states a food, and you say ''Yum'' if you like that food, or ''Yuck'' if you don't like it. Don't forget to say a food after to see if the person below you thinks it's Yum or Yuck!

Example:
Person 1: Doughnuts
Person 2: Yum! Pickles...
Person 3: Yuck! Pasta is...
Person 4: Yum! Chocolate is...
And so on!

Let's start! Mashed Potato is...

Dantdm_jr123

Dec 23, 2016, 05:32 PM #1 Last Edit: Dec 24, 2016, 12:25 AM by Dantdm_jr123
Yuck

How about Chicken nuggets?

Tombo_

MrC0W

nicholiplays

me after hitting a fat bong:

JinxOnTheLoose

Yuck :( Pizza is...

Also go away Nich

nicholiplays

EW. DISGUSTING. NASTY. EW. GREASE BUCKET DISGUSTINGNESS. also, yuck.

Rice with the side of rice
me after hitting a fat bong:

omelott

DOMYOUTUBE

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Smileyface2288

Yuck!

Ice Cream is..

timelord_emma

Yum!

Red licorice is ...

Nafi

Yuck!

Instant noodles is ...

omelott

Yum!

Pumpkin Pie is ...

Lucy_23x

No idea.

Roast chicken is...

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

omelott

Yuck!

Popcorn is ...

Smileyface2288

Yum :3

Carmel Apples are...

omelott

Yum!

Broccoli  is ...

Beatrice9812

Yuck!

Omelettes are...

Smileyface2288

Yuck, depends though?

Chips are...

Lucy_23x

JinxOnTheLoose

Depending on what it is, Yum!

Brussel Sprouts are...

CaykoMarie

Depending on how they're cooked, yum!

Chocolate is...

Smileyface2288

Yum, if it's Milk chocolate!

Gummy Bears are..

Lucy_23x