Mar 28, 2024, 09:27 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

SFT New Year's Resolution

Started by Towelie, Dec 28, 2016, 03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

My new year's resolution for SFT:

- Revive Pix @Dpa1991 has some work to do here (i'll help ofc)
- See Factions be done @saywhat2365 and @iLaxrv10 pls bruhs
- See Sabotage done @darknuju @AmusingThrone
- Fix SFTConomy Console Spam @fearthe1337  - nah, that's just a running joke xD

And most importantly:
- Gain new players
- Have more new servers started
- Erradicate and prevent from happening again all deviant behaviors such as children spreading nudes or children threatening other children with death / other things. I will crack down on that with all my powers, and I will not only ban these people but also contact their parents if that is possible to do (I believe it's the parent's responsibility to ensure their children is not some little shit who goes around threatening people or extorting them)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

HasanBrandsXD

Doctor_Thanos

Couldn't agree more. Hope we all have a lovely new year!

Brightpkz

What about prison ;n;

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

iLaxrv10

Factions will be done for you in 2017! :D
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Nubbun

*waits for the reply about being against contacting parents*

\(◎o◎)/

teddy14668

Great Tow, really hope that 2017 is a good year for SFT!  :D

Mrs_Ender88

Sounds great. Good luck with everything. I love SFT.  :heart:
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

Void_Sentient

Ok, so here's what we  need. We need a What Is Minecraft server. That would be freaking amazing. There are no servers open with that modpack and i'm tired of playing it alone. :heart: this server though, and i'm here to help when needed!
Void~

Towelie

More info pls - what's that about?

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Ash_Gamez on Dec 28, 2016, 05:34 PMOk, so here's what we  need. We need a What Is Minecraft server. That would be freaking amazing. There are no servers open with that modpack and i'm tired of playing it alone. :heart: this server though, and i'm here to help when needed!
I googled "what is minecraft"
Came up with things for parents explaining what it is.

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Nubbun

Quote from: Towelie on Dec 28, 2016, 05:38 PMMore info pls - what's that about?
think they meant the technic modpack called "What is Minecraft"
QuoteCrafting recipes that keep changing

Many items to collect and use

A custom info manual when you start the game

Tons of quests and achievements to complete

Many hours of gameplay

An experience to never forget
that's the description
@Ash_Gamez correct? (closest i got to understanding anyways)

\(◎o◎)/

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Towelie on Dec 28, 2016, 03:08 PMMy new year's resolution...

My New Years revolution is to try and go to the gym once a month c:

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

DeltaCosmic

Sounds great tow, I hope none of the bottom things happen(kids doing stupid things like that)

Vote/Donate for SFT's Sake!
Survival Sponsor
Pixelmon Admin
1.7.10 Legendary

Chocobo123456

#MakePixelmonGreatAgain

Smileyface2288

Thanks Tow, that's a effective list you have there. I definitely hope no activities envolve contacting parents..

Bosslaya

Dec 29, 2016, 03:40 AM #17 Last Edit: Dec 29, 2016, 03:47 AM by Bosslaya
Quote from: Brightpkz on Dec 28, 2016, 03:47 PMWhat about prison ;n;
Yes, lets throw the bad children in prison xD

If ai catch any punks online giving death threats I have a calm way of teching children not to give death threats.
Example:Little kid 1:I am going to get my Daddy's rifle and shoot you!Haha!

Little kid 2:No please dont!

Me:Now, how would you like it if somebody snuck in and shot you?You wouldnt be happy would you?

Little kid 1(possibly but hopefully not):Why do you care?

Me:Because everbody is special and has feelings and I dont like it when people say stuff like that and nobey deserves it.

The rest is all improv
Pocket veteran/Pixelmon Charmander/Survival member

American_Walrus

Honestly, if none of us had ever heard about "What Is Minecraft", that's our first hint not to venture into it.

Towelie

Just to clarify because some little dipshit(s) commented (to each other) about my post.

- I will ban anyone spreading nudes if they are a minor or if they are a major spreading nudes to a minor
- I will notify the parents and possibly the police if a minor is caught spreading another minor's nudes (yes, we had dipshits doing that, to blackmail/shame other people. Now that's fucking asanine and creepy and if my kid was doing that I'd beat the shit out of them (glad I don't have kids))

Nubbun

Weren't the thing about that specific moment that it would give off a bad first impression of the community when you posted it on the front page?
Why bring it up again just after a holiday where kids get gifted stuff like computers and minecraft

Specially when it's on a very informative post about what's gonna get added etc

(Don't get me wrong the rule should still be known but weren't that made clear month ago?)

\(◎o◎)/

Kiannaa

Dec 29, 2016, 11:23 AM #21 Last Edit: Dec 29, 2016, 12:10 PM by Super_Boox
Good Job to everyone mentioned! Thanks for the hard work to keep the servers going! :heart:

uhmmm PE uhm needs to be updated (Just Kidding, whenever you or saywhat are free, please update the server for us) xD

And I know this is early but Happy New Year!

HD

How about the games other than Minecraft?

Also, I like the resolution for the new year :laugh:

George

Will the fix the Pocket Edition versions? Because I can;t play with 1.0.0 on my pc. it still in 0.16.0
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!