0 (0%)
New England Patriots
1 (9.1%)
Houston Texans
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

iLaxrv10

The question says it all...
Tonight was an embarrassment for me being a Giants fan, so Id have to say I think Seattle is going all the way :)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

American_Walrus

Lower chances of winning: Falcons, Chiefs, Texans (Good teams, but they don't stand a chance with teams like the Cowboys, Patriots, or Seahawks this season)
Middle-higher: Packers, Steelers (I'm personally fond of the Packers, not so much the Steelers since they're in my team's division. 7/10 teams, but that doesn't put up much of a chance this year.)
Highest: (In order on this one) Seahawks, Patriots, Cowboys

I voted Cowboys. I think they have it this year. I don't like it, but statistically and logically, I think they have it. The only real, real threat in their way is NE

Smileyface2288

Woo Woo! Wisconsin Green Bay Packers all the way! Used to live in Green Bay, so cool!

Ps. I just might know someone from the Hall of Fame :0

iLaxrv10

Quote from: American_Walrus on Jan 10, 2017, 04:23 AMI voted Cowboys. I think they have it this year. I don't like it, but statistically and logically, I think they have it. The only real, real threat in their way is NE
As a Giants fan, I couldn't do that. Also, they're mostly rookies, don't think that'll help playoff experience wise
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner