Mar 28, 2024, 01:19 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Whats up?

Started by TheOfficialMiner, Jan 11, 2017, 03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omelott

I think you should remove the 'Your sword got tired from slaying too many mobs' cooldown. It's annoying, and I'm sure a lot of players can agree.

Green_Giant

Quote from: omelott on Jan 16, 2017, 10:16 PMI think you should remove the 'Your sword got tired from slaying too many mobs' cooldown. It's annoying, and I'm sure a lot of players can agree.

Yeah, XP from spawners and mobs is so nerfed anyway that it's the worst way to get XP, so it's completely pointless to have this tiredness thing in.

Lucy_23x

Get effects when you do /rtd
For example, flame walker, you get fire effects until the effect runs out.

Idk just thought it would be cool

... and creepers which explode into fireworks pls...

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Green_Giant

Jan 17, 2017, 04:08 PM #28 Last Edit: Jan 19, 2017, 01:36 PM by Green_Giant
Have some SFTMMO Bug reports/suggestions. @ColesyM

:slimeball: Add /setmine for more tools/equipment. For example, it currently can't be done on fishing rods and Elytra's which is a shame.
 :slimeball: Fishing rods don't seem to get third tier powerups naturally. @dokmosh and I have leveled a few rods to high levels and never gotten +Fishing III or +Angler III. Possibly a bug i'm guessing?
 :slimeball: Update the SFTMMO Guides a little with some extra information regarding powerupspower. Information including when you need to worry about too much power on a tool, and what happens when you go over this limit. I noticed this was a gap in the information.
 :slimeball: Possibly have powerup tokens being a very drop from voting/vote parties, maybe excluding third tier powerups and rarer ones such as +Battery to keep this exclusive.

EDIT: Was a little wrong about the second point, dok levelled a bow up to 700+ and eventually got them, this seems like a bit rediculous though. You should be able to get about all fishing rod powerups by about 500 realistically.

Towelie

@TheOfficialMiner  - you should make a summary of the things that occur more than once or that occur once but seem important.
If you could have it ready by friday evening that'd be awesome :D

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Tombo_

Remove fatigue when grinding.

Already mentioned but since things that get mentioned more than once have priority thought i'd reply