Mar 28, 2024, 01:49 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Survival] Personal Censor

Started by Towelie, Jan 15, 2017, 02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Do you just hate swearing and people who curse? You can now block that!
Just turn your Personal Censor (plugin developed by @Nafi) on. It will censor more cursewords, with more and more being added each day (feel free to report via forum pm if a curse makes it across the censor)

Commands:
- /pcensor on (turn your censor on
- /pcensor off

NOTE: Personal Censor only blocks the bad words for you. So if you have the censor on and you type a bad word, it will not be censored.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

American_Walrus

Darren64_NY

Cireshie

Doctor_Thanos

Really nice! Thank you Nafi! :)

lioneatszebra

brb, living offline

JinxOnTheLoose

Weird question, but can I ask what the list of words blocked are? Personally feel like you may have left a LOT out xd

Towelie

Quote from: Jinxie on Jan 15, 2017, 05:45 PMWeird question, but can I ask what the list of words blocked are? Personally feel like you may have left a LOT out xd
Uhm, ok but like are you sure you wanna see that? xD

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

HD

Bosslaya

I was online when this was teated this morning!!!
Pocket veteran/Pixelmon Charmander/Survival member

Fractalion

Quote from: Towelie on Jan 15, 2017, 06:01 PM
Quote from: Jinxie on Jan 15, 2017, 05:45 PMWeird question, but can I ask what the list of words blocked are? Personally feel like you may have left a LOT out xd
Uhm, ok but like are you sure you wanna see that? xD

Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing it either. I haven't been in-game to see what is/isn't blocked, but I've been working on a censor of sorts for a project of my own as well, so I wouldn't mind letting you know if I have any words that you don't.

JinxOnTheLoose

Quote from: Towelie on Jan 15, 2017, 06:01 PMbut like are you sure you wanna see that? xD

I'm sure. The reason I ask is so I can possibly add to it :)

MrChanango

Owner of the legendary Wood4U!
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Mod 12/30/16 - Survival JMod 11/5/16
Survival Admin 12/23/17 - Survival Manager 7/17/17 -
Survival Elder 3/21/18

TheStarNomad✯

+1 to Nafi for making this

Long time StarNomad

omelott

cravend

Quote from: Jinxie on Jan 15, 2017, 06:09 PM
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 15, 2017, 06:01 PMbut like are you sure you wanna see that? xD

I'm sure. The reason I ask is so I can possibly add to it :)

jinxie's just gonna add the entirety of urbandictionary to the list c:
Thanks to Mewiebowie for the spectacular avatar!

truewolfmaster

now we need this on bteam next
Oh yes Give the serial killer enthusiast a mod to make monsters, what could possibly go wrong?

Groot_69

Quote from: Towelie on Jan 15, 2017, 02:48 PMDo you just hate swearing and people who curse? You can now block that!
Just turn your Personal Censor (plugin developed by @Nafi) on. It will censor more cursewords, with more and more being added each day (feel free to report via forum pm if a curse makes it across the censor)

Commands:
- /pcensor on (turn your censor on
- /pcensor off

NOTE: Personal Censor only blocks the bad words for you. So if you have the censor on and you type a bad word, it will not be censored.
lol I feel like this was made because of me xD lmfao

Bakonator

Sounds like a thing I will appreciate half the time. The rest I'll just laugh my apricots off.

Kiannaa

Oh nice! It's not like I would use this command but it's still a great plugin which is very useful for players who are very stricted about swear words. :P

calfrokrill

But every message I type will be blocked then. ;)

But honestly, this is really good. Can't tell you how many times I've sworn and some kid goes, "omg don't swear pls im 9" in global chat and they make me look like a douche (which isn't hard) Great job Nafi, this is excellent. Also, could I have the list? I have a tonne of Australian swears nobody wants to know, such as "That's a paddock of flamin' galah's" which basically means B.S. But that aside, our younger players can definitely feel more comfortable on our server which will give a more kid-friendly approach to SFT, considering that it's named after a South Park episode and our leader is called Towelie, also from South Park, though no hate to Towelie. Anyway, I'm rambling too much.

Bosslaya

Quote from: The Ruler of Clumsiness on Jan 16, 2017, 02:03 AMBut every message I type will be blocked then. ;)

But honestly, this is really good. Can't tell you how many times I've sworn and some kid goes, "omg don't swear pls im 9" in global chat and they make me look like a douche (which isn't hard) Great job Nafi, this is excellent. Also, could I have the list? I have a tonne of Australian swears nobody wants to know, such as "That's a paddock of flamin' galah's" which basically means B.S. But that aside, our younger players can definitely feel more comfortable on our server which will give a more kid-friendly approach to SFT, considering that it's named after a South Park episode and our leader is called Towelie, also from South Park, though no hate to Towelie. Anyway, I'm rambling too much.
My parents used to let me watch south park when I was four...

ochoaj

Yay! Now all SFTers can be happy and go on about their day.  :laugh:
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

DeltaCosmic

Jan 16, 2017, 04:55 AM #23 Last Edit: Jan 16, 2017, 05:04 AM by TheCosmicHero
I think this would be awesome on pixelmon, there are kids who play and that would  handy to have for those parents who worry.

Vote/Donate for SFT's Sake!
Survival Sponsor
Pixelmon Admin
1.7.10 Legendary

Bosslaya

Quote from: TheCosmicHero on Jan 16, 2017, 04:55 AMI think this would be awesome on pixelmon, there are kids who play that would handy to have for those parents who worry.
I have been playing online games with players who swear for years covering it up from my parents with so many tricks and finally a solution!