Apr 19, 2024, 05:15 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Giving B-Team more attention

Started by Towelie, Jan 28, 2017, 04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

So, as it turns out, B-Team is currently our 2nd most popular server, after survival.
I am guessing some attention is due.
I want you guys (b-team players only please) to tell us what we should add to the server. Seing as this is a server running on old software (1.6.4), it will only be able to add plugins which our developers make or plugins who have 1.6.4 support (about 10% of the plugins released nowadays).

Also, I'd like to ask @blalp to work with @iLaxrv10 on better maintaining B-Team, even if that means neglecting Lost a bit (let's face it, lost barely pulls 2-3 players)

Also, @iLaxrv10  - I want more premium shop package ideas (maybe @blalp can help with that)

Some small changes I've made:
- Updated voting sites and added link to superfuntime.org/vote in /vote
- Re-done broadcasts to mention discord, voting site packages and various useful help messages
- Fixed the premium shop's theme. I chose a dark theme (we cannot customize our theme since we don't have a premium account)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

OCheckPleaseO

I would think it would be cool if we had a warp to an area with a bunch of plots people can purchase. Then they can make shops there.

pwnswords

Quote from: OCheckPleaseO on Jan 28, 2017, 04:16 PMI would think it would be cool if we had a warp to an area with a bunch of plots people can purchase. Then they can make shops there.

already in the works
don't listen to my personal title its drunk...1.7.10 Admin, Ex-Bteam Admin, Ex-Pix mod

iLaxrv10

Already changed the prices in the premium shop now to some newer, more cost beneficial prices. After we think about and add a few more things you can buy, those changes will be in place!
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Cygodon

I have been wanting this for a while and with the rptown coming back it would be a good time, i was wondering if we could add a kind of lore to the server? at least for the rp town, like giving the server(or rp town) its own theology, we could follow one already created before(ex. mianite) or make our own

iLaxrv10

Quote from: Cygodon on Jan 28, 2017, 05:24 PMI have been wanting this for a while and with the rptown coming back it would be a good time, i was wondering if we could add a kind of lore to the server? at least for the rp town, like giving the server(or rp town) its own theology, we could follow one already created before(ex. mianite) or make our own
I guess the players can create their own lore, but this post is strictly about suggestions on adding plugins/new premium shop ideas to help bring in some new players and donations and fun!
Ex-Pixelmon Manager

one227

Better vote rewards for B-team.

More events.

Errr
Errr

thats all I can think of from my last time I was online and played.
and maybe a reward for meeting certain mcmmo levels ?

DylbertDangle

If the adminshop could be finished that would be nice, playershop idea is nice. Maybe more items available from emp?

Mrs_Ender88

I think bteam needs a real gaming world with events :) and more event host.  :heart:
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

Mrs_Ender88

Also can we add vote tokens and a stuff u can buy with them like survival maybe.

blalp

Quote from: Mrs_Ender88 on Jan 28, 2017, 10:12 PMAlso can we add vote tokens and a stuff u can buy with them like survival maybe.
how do the vote tokens work?
Have a fantastic day!

Mrs_Ender88

Quote from: blalp on Jan 28, 2017, 10:14 PM
Quote from: Mrs_Ender88 on Jan 28, 2017, 10:12 PMAlso can we add vote tokens and a stuff u can buy with them like survival maybe.
how do the vote tokens work?
On survival they are papers that say vote tokens and the amount they are and you get them from voting and vote party and you can use the to buy things in game. (fly 900, compass 650, beacons 500, mystery chest 150, player heads 100, mob heads 50, and steve co keys 10)

iLaxrv10

A gaming world is being made by some Manager+. Thanks to a certain past staff member who shall not be named, we no longer have an EventWorld because they removed the old one and "started" a new one.
Ex-Pixelmon Manager

iLaxrv10

Quote from: pwnswords on Jan 28, 2017, 04:31 PM
Quote from: OCheckPleaseO on Jan 28, 2017, 04:16 PMI would think it would be cool if we had a warp to an area with a bunch of plots people can purchase. Then they can make shops there.

already in the works
Is this actually? I never heard anything about this. Good idea though, I'll talk to @saywhat2365 and see what I can do. :)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager

Mrs_Ender88

Quote from: iLaxrv10 on Jan 29, 2017, 03:52 AM
A gaming world is being made by some Manager+. Thanks to a certain past staff member who shall not be named, we no longer have an EventWorld because they removed the old one and "started" a new one.
I can't wait to see it then.

ep9954

https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,170457.0.html already working on it like pwn said :D post suggestions for the warp under that link!
B-Team Admin and HoS | Discord Admin | Modded Elder | Survival Contributor
Passava1/Pugava1 is my favorite puggu | werewolfxx5 is a smelly wolf | Panda is a weeb

pwnswords

Quote from: iLaxrv10 on Jan 29, 2017, 03:55 AM

already in the works
Is this actually? I never heard anything about this. Good idea though, I'll talk to @saywhat2365 and see what I can do. :)

its rptown
don't listen to my personal title its drunk...1.7.10 Admin, Ex-Bteam Admin, Ex-Pix mod

Towelie

Vote tokens are not possible as that would mean porting the entire VoteRewards plugin to b-team and a) I don't think it's possible b) I don't think Colesy has the time.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

ep9954

Quote from: iLaxrv10 on Jan 29, 2017, 03:55 AM

already in the works

https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,170457.msg813750.html#msg813750
B-Team Admin and HoS | Discord Admin | Modded Elder | Survival Contributor
Passava1/Pugava1 is my favorite puggu | werewolfxx5 is a smelly wolf | Panda is a weeb