Mar 28, 2024, 11:42 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Do you want a big reveal?

Started by Aelia Angel, Jan 19, 2017, 02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Want the reveal?

Yes!
9 (31%)
Nah.
5 (17.2%)
I don't really care.
15 (51.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Aelia Angel

Yes, yes! A reveal of me! Note: The reveal will have no personal information about me within it. Nobody would ever be able to get my actual identity with the reveal.

If you want to see it, I need to have your Skype because I can't seem to upload a video link with tinypic...
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

Aelia Angel

The results will be final tomorrow. If there are more yeses than no's, then I will do the reveal.
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

omelott

Jan 21, 2017, 09:18 PM #2 Last Edit: Jan 21, 2017, 09:35 PM by omelott
Are you certain this is a good idea?

Anonymity is the most valuable protection you have online. If you're not an adult, it's important to be cautious while exchanging with strangers. By revealing any bit of personal information, someone could steal your identity- or worse! :(

Aelia Angel

Its not anything that would make it possible to find my real identity, since there could be a lot more people with the same or similar (reveal content).
Former Pocket Mod

omelott

Jan 21, 2017, 10:01 PM #4 Last Edit: Jan 21, 2017, 10:07 PM by omelott
Quote from: Kitty_Cat on Jan 21, 2017, 09:48 PMIts not anything that would make it possible to find my real identity, since there could be a lot more people with the same or similar (reveal content).

No matter how insignificant the (reveal content) may seem, predators can find other things about you with some extensive research. From the way you phrased the title, it leads me to believe that (reveal content) is something significant.

Just be safe and aware of who you're exchanging with! :heart:

Nubbun

imo you shouldn't do a reveal just cuz others want you to. You should do it if you feel like it. ofc if you do want to then go for it but if it for some reason ends with more No's than Yes's then don't feel like you can't.

which is why i picked "i dont really care" cuz its your choice, do as you wish :P

\(◎o◎)/

Aelia Angel

Jan 22, 2017, 02:27 PM #6 Last Edit: Jan 22, 2017, 02:49 PM by Kitty_Cat
I will start handing out the "less than 5 second videos" to people who want the reveal to them at 12:00-1:00 Central Time. If you want the video sent to you or if you have any concerns, post it below.
EDIT: I will remove this entire post at 9:30-9:45 PM Central Time.
Former Pocket Mod

Towelie

Please don't share anything illegal or against the rules.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Aelia Angel

Quote from: Towelie on Jan 22, 2017, 02:49 PMPlease don't share anything illegal or against the rules.
I would never share anything illegal or against the rules. I 100% know that nobody will be able to get my identity of the reveal.
Former Pocket Mod