Mar 28, 2024, 09:39 AM

News:

Please vote for us daily!

[Tracking] Let's bring old players back! (by Towelie)

Started by Doctor_Thanos, Jan 21, 2017, 12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrEpicWonder

Quote from: supervoltage on Dec 03, 2017, 01:47 AMI don't know if miricx wants to rejoin SFT. I can ask him on Steam but I'm pretty sure he'll refuse.

I'm not surprised that I wasn't mentioned by anyone.

miricx is banned to the extents that read past the edge of the damn universe
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

SuperJK

Calaurix is an old player and I am actually friends with him irl.

He does have skype but I don't think he wants anybody to know.

I'd like to see him return because it was fun playing SFT and we have both moved schools and rarely see eachother.

/warp SteveCoMuseum

karnold

Quote from: ASquattingDog on Jun 29, 2017, 10:19 PMASquattingDog - I might have him on discord

yeah we need a squatting giraffe back

garow93

Quote from: ThorandCoal on Jun 23, 2017, 12:34 AMI'm on Survival occasionally!

Torancole, ohaider

As for the list...

How about UnitedWeDance, Leafwhisker, Mafiageorge

cOfFfEeE

Wow, I joined October 2013, and stopped after about a year and a half. Crazy to come back and see all of the memories built here. This place was my second family, and I had so many amazing friends. I built a community of such sweet friends, although those friends are gone, probably don't remember me, and are off the server I assume. I'm sure there is so many more amazing people to see here.   :D

tman6698

Ghost

*cough* ghostboy dont yell at me ik this thread is old

tman6698

Feel like I wasn't loved as I wasn't on here and joined in the midst of these guys! Suppose it was cause I always used to come online every now and then... Ill let you off this time ;)

one227

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Chocobo123456

I would love to see ma boi SnipeMasterShark

he hasn't been on in a while and would

lionblaze10

Would love to see some of my old friends again:
Shawnee
TheGoldenKibby
Cutiepie11
Crystal_Kat288

Honour: If you need it defined, you don't have it

Miricx

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 06, 2017, 07:52 AM
Quote from: supervoltage on Dec 03, 2017, 01:47 AMI don't know if miricx wants to rejoin SFT. I can ask him on Steam but I'm pretty sure he'll refuse.

I'm not surprised that I wasn't mentioned by anyone.

miricx is banned to the extents that read past the edge of the damn universe
Whos laughing now bitch

Heres a list of people Id like to see return but are probably unreachable. Some of them I was able to reach out to when I had the Alpha reunion but even that was ages ago

We gotta get Towelies favorite person and love of his life back, MoonBunny obviously

And Popette, VikingEatsMeat, Sneakypenguin, Joe03, Vincenzog, GreenAlligator, SpaceFork, Overload_C4, SFGAMan, Ryan_Leggett, Kaboomie, ForgetfulCorpse, ledfarmer911 and my boy tyty71089.

I can probably get a hold on a few of those people but some of them would probably only be interested in returning for a reunion. If anyone truly wants a second reunion I can make it happen, but only if people wants it, because I dont want to invest my time for nothing.

If people dont know what im talking about V

GRIMI_

What Happened To Alienyde? He Was Such A Sound Guy Lots Of Great Banter