Mar 28, 2024, 08:20 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Lost Islands] Switching to Chicken Chunks Chunk loaders.

Started by blalp, Jan 24, 2017, 03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blalp

We recently got the Chicken Chunks mod. In one weeks time I plan to ban the Minefacory Re-loaded chunk loaders. This is due to the increased server lag lately. The chicken chunks loaders are configured to load the chunks only when you are online (like the railcraft personal anchors). There will be a chunk limit at the number of chunks on your island. During this transition, you may exchange MFR chunk loaders for Chicken Chunks chunk loaders. If you want to exchange them, just post here with the cords of your loaders that you want to exchange, and a staff member will tell you in the post ehen they are exchanged.
 if you dont have exact cords, you may describe where it is, but just know that we may not be able to find it.
Have a good day.
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

Just in case I don't need the exact coords, I have 2 in my main hemispherical island(the one with the majority of my ae2 stuff, around y=135 for both of them), one in my thaumcraft island(around y=120), one right below my warp (after the 15 block drop)next to my auto-enchanters, and one right above my magical crops farm, and around 40-60 in my me system(in the ae2 island, the terminal i believe is around y=130).
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

Rose2247

I have a chunk loader on my is behind my ME access area(Main lvl of my island) and on Ryder20676TEMP island near the yellorite farm at the top of the island.
 I wish I could get exact cords but I'm on my school's wifi and it's not the best...
To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!

blalp

had to remove this mod. If we swapped a mfr for a chicken chunks loader, they will be re-exchanged for mfr. Thanks!
Have a fantastic day!