Mar 28, 2024, 10:09 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Lost Islands] Chunkloaders and the removal of chickenchunks

Started by blalp, Jan 29, 2017, 06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blalp

I had to removed Chicken Chunks yesterday because it was somehow driving the server to 0 tps. I will ban them for a couple days (2/10-2/12), then unban. This will delete the inactive players loaders. Then when as longs as the lag is not bad after it is unbanned, they will stay unbanned. Use them sparingly.

Sorry, but it just got too bad,
blalp
Have a fantastic day!

Relevant_Chaos

As a guide, you only need to use one chunk  loader to keep your is loaded. It it in the centre and pipe your power into it. It's over excessive if more than one is used. You can also pump life essants into it to reduce the cost, so it's more efficient.
Modded Manager. Long time SFT Doner and Builder Of Many Things
Also a meme lord
Also Gay AF

blalp

Minefactory re-loaded chunk loaders will be banned from 2/10-2/12. They will not be banned from having in your inv, just having on the ground.

Spread the word
Have a fantastic day!

blalp

unbanned. Please keep usage of chunk loaders to a minimum, because this is the first thing that will be cut if there is lag.
Have a fantastic day!

blalp

Quote from: blalp on Feb 15, 2017, 01:08 AMunbanned. Please keep usage of chunk loaders to a minimum, because this is the first thing that will be cut if there is lag.
becuase of an increase in lag, chunk loaders have been banned again. Sorry, but I warned you. And it is for the best for all of the players.
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

Quote from: blalp on Mar 17, 2017, 05:40 AM
Quote from: blalp on Feb 15, 2017, 01:08 AMunbanned. Please keep usage of chunk loaders to a minimum, because this is the first thing that will be cut if there is lag.
becuase of an increase in lag, chunk loaders have been banned again. Sorry, but I warned you. And it is for the best for all of the players.
R.I.P. the stability of my island...
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!