Mar 28, 2024, 01:49 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Rednian Empire Currency

Started by MrRed2017, Jan 31, 2017, 02:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the RE 100% split from EMP Currency and make its own currency?

Yes, SFT's emp is losing its value and is at risk of inflation and reset.
8 (47.1%)
No, Continue to use SFT's emp currency.
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: Feb 07, 2017, 02:13 AM

MrRed2017

Please vote above. If anything it's a little stupid, but at the rate emp is going, it may be a good choice. We could have currency exchange centers within the nation? I'm expecting all No's, but you guys decide, I honestly don't know.

ochoaj

I don't think this is even possible lmao
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

Fractalion

I voted yes, because I want to see how you make it work.
I know how I would do it, but that's irrelevant.

Bosslaya

Pocket veteran/Pixelmon Charmander/Survival member

MrRed2017

Quote from: Fractalion on Jan 31, 2017, 03:13 AMI voted yes, because I want to see how you make it work.

Will do xd
Fill me in with your idea kthx fam

Bosslaya

Quote from: MrRed2017 on Jan 31, 2017, 08:19 PM
Quote from: Fractalion on Jan 31, 2017, 03:13 AMI voted yes, because I want to see how you make it work.

Will do xd
Fill me in with your idea kthx fam
So, its decided?

omelott

What would you use as the currency? I feel like there'd be too many complications.

It's a cool idea, but I voted no.

Bosslaya

smallfry5545

Feb 01, 2017, 12:39 AM #8 Last Edit: Feb 01, 2017, 12:43 AM by smallfry5545
I'd find it far too complicated to keep track of, and don't really see the need of it.

How would you keep track of said currency? What would be the comparisons between EMP and yours? What would you use for this 'money'(paper or something else?)

Far too many complications, hence why I said no.

Jasper

Why not good ol' fashioned Gold? Have the exchange rate around what it sells for at the Emporium, maybe people might catch on. Hey, it worked for the real world for thousands of years...

MrRed2017

Feb 01, 2017, 01:44 AM #10 Last Edit: Feb 01, 2017, 01:48 AM by MrRed2017
Locking voting. Despite that No got the higher majority vote, @Fractalion pmed me with the best idea, using books and quills and signing it under my name. Apparently, as Frac states, if we make copies players cannot copy those copies, therefore making forgery impossible. This weekend I will talk to the government and legislative department about the idea. As of now, I declare if official thst we will be using our own currency.

Bosslaya

Quote from: MrRed2017 on Feb 01, 2017, 01:44 AMLocking voting. Despite that No got the higher majority vote, @Fractalion pmed me with the best idea, using books and quills and signing it under my name. Apparently, as Frac states, if we make copies players cannot copy those copies, therefore making forgery impossible. This weekend I will talk to the government and legislative department about the idea. As of now, I declare if official thst we will be using our own currency.
Will we be allowed to exchange EMP for RE currency once or twice to get us started?

MrRed2017

Quote from: Bosslaya on Feb 01, 2017, 03:58 AM
Quote from: MrRed2017 on Feb 01, 2017, 01:44 AMLocking voting. Despite that No got the higher majority vote, @Fractalion pmed me with the best idea, using books and quills and signing it under my name. Apparently, as Frac states, if we make copies players cannot copy those copies, therefore making forgery impossible. This weekend I will talk to the government and legislative department about the idea. As of now, I declare if official thst we will be using our own currency.
Will we be allowed to exchange EMP for RE currency once or twice to get us started?

You can exchange as much emp as you'd like, but you cannot get it for free. More info on values when I announce it next week.

Bosslaya

So we can do SFT to RE cash exchange?

Bosslaya

Players could get books and quills and sign it in your name, forgery but hard to catch...

omelott

That's not how books n'quills work, @Bosslaya. You can only sign them in your name.

Bosslaya

Quote from: omelott on Feb 01, 2017, 10:52 PMThat's not how books n'quills work, @Bosslaya. You can only sign them in your name.
Oh like that!

MrRed2017

Quote from: Bosslaya on Feb 01, 2017, 10:44 PM
Players could get books and quills and sign it in your name, forgery but hard to catch...

You can click the sign button, and you have to be logged in to my account to sign it under my name. Wasn't talking about writing it in the book, rather the button that you can click that makes the book all "shiny" like.