Mar 28, 2024, 11:01 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Dice of Fate glitch

Started by Tyler7733, Feb 05, 2017, 09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler7733

I have fought about 6 gaias with JAK2244, every single time I have received a dice of fate, but there has never been one there bound to JAK2244 even though it still recognizes that he is in the arena during the battle. Each battle I have taken every measure to make sure the boss battle does not think JAK2244 was not in the battle. To mark off possible cause number one, death was not an issue(being within the barrier wasn't either). At this point, his only way to get gaia drops is to buy the dice of fate crate using other peoples' dice of fate.
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

Rose2247

*Moved the the bug reports board
To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!

blalp

Who killed the Gaia each time?
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

I know 2 of the times JAK2244 got the final blow, but the other times it was me or one of a dozen other people.

blalp

Quote from: Tyler7733 on Feb 05, 2017, 10:53 PMI know 2 of the times JAK2244 got the final blow, but the other times it was me or one of a dozen other people.
In a normal fight does everyone in the ring get a dice? Where there any execptions? What gear was JAK wearing/did somone else have the same gear when they killed it?
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

Everyone in the fight gets a dice of fate, the only exception I have seen is when someone was not in the dome when the fight ended. JAK2244 was wearing Awakened Ichor armor for one of the rounds which I used on a few also.

blalp

Quote from: Tyler7733 on Feb 06, 2017, 12:53 AMEveryone in the fight gets a dice of fate, the only exception I have seen is when someone was not in the dome when the fight ended. JAK2244 was wearing Awakened Ichor armor for one of the rounds which I used on a few also.
so was Jak in the dome when the fight ends each time?
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

blalp

Then just have him in the dome when the fight ends. That should work.
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

How does that change anything from what i just said was already attempted?

blalp

missread. How many people were fighting at once?
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

Each test varied from 2-7. Most of the tests had 2 people(me and JAK2244)