Mar 28, 2024, 12:14 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Inactivity notice

Started by Dpa1991, Feb 06, 2017, 01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

@Stariieyed fell in the kitchen last night and got hurt pretty bad.

Short version: I'm going to be inactive while I take care of her. Probably 4-6 weeks best case scenario

Long version: she tore her meniscus on the left side of her right knee, pulled a ligament on the right side of her right knee which in turn pulled a bone fragment off her knee and fractured her knee. She also dislocated it as well, we're looking at the possibility of needing surgery. Unfortunately our bedroom is upstairs, so I'll be sleeping on the floor while she takes the couch. This also means I'll have very limited access to my computer because I need to keep an eye on her

MrRed2017

Ouch, tell her I said get well soon and best wishes.

Np daps, you're all good :)

ping99811

Get well soon, Stariieyed.
As for yourself, I'll miss your interesting posts in the shout box. Good luck!

Doctor_Thanos

I hope she gets well soon!

HD

TheStarNomad✯

Best of luck to you both :heart:

Long time StarNomad

Towelie

Bad luck just keeps chasing you guys :S I wish you the best

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

ryan_m004

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Green_Giant

Awww man, you really don't deserve all this bad luck. I hope she gets better.

BluetigerESW

Wow, sorry to hear that....
Hope she gets better soon!  :)
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

SFT_Ghost

Must be the most unlucky person on earth...

Get well soon <3
I FIND A DUCKS OPINION OF ME IN VERY MUCH INFLUENCED BY WEATHER OR NOT I HAVE BREAD!

Stariieyed

lionblaze10

Honour: If you need it defined, you don't have it

AidenBwah

Ah man, that must have been the worst! Get well soon starii.

Dpa1991

I don't know how many more nights I can sleep on the floor haha. I am in pain

Lucy_23x

Bring a mattress down and sleep on that?

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

darknuju

I wish her a speedy and healthy healing and recovery. Good luck.

Chocobo123456

#TheBadLuck

Anyhow Choco sends his best of wishes towards you both ^_^
(also try not to get hurt anymore xD)

iLaxrv10

Sorry to hear, hope you have a speedy recovery Starii! :D
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Aslanbor

Tell her to get well soon and you're fine because family comes first :D
The more that you read, the more you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you will go. - Dr. Seuss

Aelia Angel

I hope all goes well! :)
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

Chicken_Chaser99

Ouch I know how that one feels tore my right knee last year dislocated my knee cap the whole 9 yards get well soon!

AmusingThrone

Best of luck, I hope all goes well!

Dpa1991

I also forgot to mention the same night starii fell, I burnt both my hands on the same frying pan on two different occasions. The paramedics laughed at me and gave me burn cream haha

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Feb 06, 2017, 07:27 PMBring a mattress down and sleep on that?

Not enough room for a queen mattress downstairs. However we do have a crib mattress I'm going to try and sleep on.

Problem being I am 6"6 and the crib mattress is probably 4ft but I'm use to my feet hanging off the edge so eh..

Eternal_Jamie

Quote from: Dpa1991 on Feb 07, 2017, 02:29 AMI also forgot to mention the same night starii fell, I burnt both my hands on the same frying pan on two different occasions. The paramedics laughed at me and gave me burn cream haha

Yeahhhh that sounds like your luck alright haha

Sounds nasty, hope she recovers quickly.

Dpa1991

The_Stigg

I have no way to relate because I've never so much as fractured a bone before.  ;) But it still sounds awful and I wish you a quick recovery.  :heart:  :heart: Also Dpa watch out for the  :furnace: next time.

Protecter3

Unfortunate kitchen accidents for both of you.

I wish @Stariieyed the best of recoveries!

Darth_Noob

ouchhhhh, that's cringy, i hope she gets better!