Mar 28, 2024, 05:04 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Overwatch] Doomfist?

Started by iLaxrv10, Feb 11, 2017, 08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Doomfist be the next character released in the game?

Yes, and voiced by Terry Crews.
5 (41.7%)
Yes, and voiced by someone else.
1 (8.3%)
No, I don't think there will be a new character this year.
2 (16.7%)
No, I think someone else will be released.
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 8

iLaxrv10

Explain your choice in the comments! I chose choice #1

@Towelie @MrEpicWonder @CaykoMarie
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

stormshooter

He seems too big to be a hero

MrEpicWonder

My thoughts are yes, and hopefully voiced by terry crews, doomfist has potential for a tank as currently there are only 5, same with support, another tank would add for a massive change to Overwatch and im hoping they do him well, however we already have a melee based tank so he might be defence.

Thoughts - maybe a defence hero however possibly a tank, fast paced character to play with hard difficulty, steep learning curve to play him correctly
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

MrEpicWonder

Quote from: TeraStorm on Feb 11, 2017, 09:26 PMHe seems too big to be a hero

Consider that his gauntlet was smaller than Reinhardts, or maybe the same size, though?
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

stormshooter

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Feb 11, 2017, 10:30 PM
Quote from: TeraStorm on Feb 11, 2017, 09:26 PMHe seems too big to be a hero

Consider that his gauntlet was smaller than Reinhardts, or maybe the same size, though?
Nah not like literally, i mean theres so much in the game about him but not much about the other heros, it'd feel too much like there's a 'main' hero of the game rather then lots of different ones.

MrEpicWonder

I suppose so, but gradually over time there are bigger things towards each characters.

In the PTR for numbani, on the payload in which doomfists gauntlet is contained, its smashed open, maybe because someone stole it?

It might be a matter that someone (not doomfist) managed to aquire the gauntlet, making him essentially doomfist as his power lied in the gauntlet mostly?

Towelie

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Feb 11, 2017, 10:30 PMMy thoughts are yes, and hopefully voiced by terry crews, doomfist has potential for a tank as currently there are only 5, same with support, another tank would add for a massive change to Overwatch and im hoping they do him well, however we already have a melee based tank so he might be defence.

Thoughts - maybe a defence hero however possibly a tank, fast paced character to play with hard difficulty, steep learning curve to play him correctly
Aye

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796