Mar 28, 2024, 08:21 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Survival] Right Hand Team

Started by Towelie, Feb 12, 2017, 01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Hey everyone, I'd like to announce a rather important change to the Secretary rank.
Namely, it's now named RightHand again and there's two Right Hands:
- @TheOfficialMiner  - will handle stuff in-game and on forums, his job is to help me with a list of what i need to do, as well to "mingle" in the community and find out the preferences of the community and send them to me / help me in identifying things people dislike and fixing them and so on
- @Nafi  - will handle stuff on the back-end. He now has file access and console access, and his duties will be to restart the server in the event of emergency, have access to updating plugins in case of emergency and so on.

Together they will make a great team and I'm sure it's going to be more than enough to cover for my reduced presence after February 20th (when I start my much more demanding job, therefor not having as much time for SFT as I did, but these changes will make it so that isn't felt).

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

HD

Doctor_Thanos

Congratulations Nafi!

Great choice Tow!

iLaxrv10

Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

blalp

Have a fantastic day!

Britney1177

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

TheStarNomad✯

Long time StarNomad

BluetigerESW

I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

timelord_emma

CleverWhale

Congratulations guys :D We appreciate the hard work you put into SFT to make it an even better place!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mrs_Ender88

Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

Kiannaa