Apr 19, 2024, 01:59 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Pixelmon] Should we add the following mods to pix 1.10.2?

Started by Dpa1991, Feb 12, 2017, 06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Check the mods you think we should add, leave the ones you dont want unchecked

Biomes'o'Plenty
19 (105.6%)
Tinkers construct
22 (122.2%)
Enchanting plus
14 (77.8%)
Inventory Pets
17 (94.4%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Dpa1991

Select the mods you would like added, also post why or why not.

Stariieyed

I haven't messed with the other three much but one of my favorite things about Pixelmon is how many blocks there are to implement into building. Biomes O Plenty just adds to that and I like my flower crown...
I like the different biomes as well, like the rain forest for example.

iLaxrv10

I know that for B-Team, Biomes o' Plenty is really buggy and EASILY causes map corruptions especially when Manager+ remove BCV's (correctly). Huge no to that but big yes to Tinkers and Inv. Pets @Dpa1991
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Dpa1991

Quote from: iLaxrv10 on Feb 12, 2017, 06:44 PMI know that for B-Team, Biomes o' Plenty is really buggy and EASILY causes map corruptions especially when Manager+ remove BCV's (correctly). Huge no to that but big yes to Tinkers and Inv. Pets @Dpa1991

B-Team is also on 1.6.4 and years outdated. Sponge is a bit different and mods/plugins work much better together now as theres no bridge between them now. (Forge+spigot vs Sponge/Forge)

Chocobo123456

Pretty much i voted for everything but the enchanted plus mod because i was playing around with it and i seems to easy to get like powerful enchants
Yet im a huge fan of the Inventory pets, The Biomes o plenty mod cus what starii said about the new building blocks and well tinkers as I find tinkers fun regardless of what you do.

graven2603

How would we go about getting the last 2 Tinkers ores ardite and cobalt since they only spawn in the nether? (Because we need those ores for Manyullyn)

The pets might be nice but with tinkers enchanting will be useless

Also wouldnt Biomes'o'plenty mess up pokemon spawns and prevent some biomes from spawning like the Cold taiga M or Messa bryce biomes
Yuri!!! on ICE is just the best #Victuri
"Try getting good scrub, Time to learn by dying"

Camcat909

I said Tinkers' Construct & Enchanting Plus. 1: The normal minecraft biomes will be hard to find making some Pokémon rarer. 2: Inventory pets kinda defeats the whole 'Pocket Monsters' thing. Enchanting would be awesome and who doesnt love Frying Pans and most importantly. STOP! Hammer Time!

-Camcat909

Chocobo123456

Quote from: graven2603 on Feb 13, 2017, 09:33 AMAlso wouldnt Biomes'o'plenty mess up pokemon spawns and prevent some biomes from spawning like the Cold taiga M or Messa bryce biomes

We got spawn of Psyduck which pretty much allows pokemon to spawn in biomes 'o' plenty so it wont ^_^

Aslanbor

the new biomes would offer better places to live and tinkers construct would make pixelmon more interesting with the new crafting
The more that you read, the more you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you will go. - Dr. Seuss

Tyler7733

I am not one to be on pix a lot, but I voted for tconstruct, inventory pets, and enchanting plus mostly in case tconstruct is not added. In my opinion, biomes O plenty is just not a good mod to have in a modpack because half the biomes in that mod are hard to build in.
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!