Mar 28, 2024, 08:37 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Pixelmon Beta Testers Wanted

Started by Towelie, Mar 03, 2017, 06:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

@Dpa1991 and I need your help - We need active beta tester for our Pixelmon server. We need people who are willing to give a hand with testing and so on. Sadly we were met with a "I won't play on a server where I don't keep my progress" but the whole reason of a Beta is to iron out all bugs and then have a reset. So don't see this as starting to play, but rather helping us test. Doing all commands, catching a few pokemon, trying to glitch the game / crash the server and reporting to us if that does indeed happen.

How to get on the beta version:
- In Technic launcher, choose the SFT Pixelmon (https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/sft-pixelmon.162655)  version manually and set that in the 5.x branch (whatever the latest is for exanple 5.0.1i
- Download that then join the server that will automatically be in your favorites
- Report any bugs you encounter in this board, and also keep up with announcements there -> https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/board,412.0.html

NOTE: The reason Pixelmon MC 1.10.2 is going slow is because Dpa is doing everything himself, not having a beta team (apart from a person).

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

CrafterLuc2

Ill test it out today or tomorrow
met veel rust en vrede zal de end geen keerzijde kneden
虚心坦懐に申し上げる。今から言うことは、言葉どおりに受け取ってほしい。
Bteam Admin and AHoS   |  McPE Developer   |  1.7.10 Elder
Need my aid? Contact me through discord Luc#5794 | Or send a forum pm.

DerangedBlackGuy

Mar 03, 2017, 10:44 AM #2 Last Edit: Mar 03, 2017, 11:07 AM by DerangedBlackGuy
Hey, I recently started playing this server, and every time I've logged on it has been nearly empty (Always had one other user with me when I played.)
I was wondering if you guys were interested in recruiting someone as a moderator to help get more members. I know a few people who could join the server, but would only do it if I were involved with the server, more or less.

I didn't know where to put this 'post' at, since I'm pretty new to the website, and I'm hoping this isn't going against the rules. I'm only interested in helping the server out, and I think it'd be great if you guys had an active moderator that could bring in more users daily. I'm a very trustworthy guy, and I have no bad intentions to harm anything. I know this is kind of weird to see, and my chances of actually becoming something much of the server is actually low. However, it is worth a shot if it means bringing a server to life.

Please note, I've only been on the server a handful of times and from those times I haven't seen anyone on, would like to help out as much as I can if you guys are interested in letting me!

I would appreciate a reply if possible. :)

- Tray
(Talking about the pixelmon server)

Towelie

Quote from: DerangedBlackGuy on Mar 03, 2017, 10:44 AMI'm a very trustworthy guy, and I have no bad intentions to harm anything
1 post, joined today xd Excuse me if I won't take your word for it.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Chocobo123456

I am always more than happy to help out test as seeing the server progress slowly kinda brings happiness to my eyes ^_^ also i dont really care about progress that i get just as long as i know something good will happen out of it.

lionblaze10

If I can get my WiFi card in soon I would love to help out assuming I'm not still banned... XD
Honour: If you need it defined, you don't have it

graven2603

The new server if nice but the biomes mod made it impossible to not lag out and being the only player for 3 versions (apart from the occasional Star and Dpa) made it kinda boring to play.

Also Biomes'o'plenty ruined the experience #TotalyDidn'tGetSuckInAHole
Yuri!!! on ICE is just the best #Victuri
"Try getting good scrub, Time to learn by dying"

Chocobo123456

Quote from: graven2603 on Mar 03, 2017, 04:13 PMbeing the only player for 3 versions (apart from the occasional Star and Dpa) made it kinda boring to play.

*Cough* You forgot me *Cough*

graven2603

Quote from: Chocobo123456 on Mar 03, 2017, 05:26 PM
Quote from: graven2603 on Mar 03, 2017, 04:13 PMbeing the only player for 3 versions (apart from the occasional Star and Dpa) made it kinda boring to play.

*Cough* You forgot me *Cough*

you played for a few hours and never came back you never even saw my house or amazing farms
Yuri!!! on ICE is just the best #Victuri
"Try getting good scrub, Time to learn by dying"

TheRabster1428/Crnge

I'll help once I get on my PC, maybe an hour, give or take.
Pocket Ex-Moderator
Survival Member
1.7.10 Technologist/Memelord
B-Team Astronomer/Memelord

DeltaCosmic

I tried for days and weeks to fix my PC problems to load in, but couldn't so I just helped from the side.
Edit: I've been gone awhile due to sickness, (still am)

Vote/Donate for SFT's Sake!
Survival Sponsor
Pixelmon Admin
1.7.10 Legendary

SinProductions

ill be returning soon but who knows..

Dpa1991

The server will be offline for a bit, I'm finding a good world seed to begin spawn building