Mar 28, 2024, 11:02 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Grew a tree, cut the tree, the result: thousands of sandstone

Started by Tyler7733, Feb 18, 2017, 04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler7733

Somehow my trees are becoming the equivalent of an awakened item dislocator at the exact moment when I cut them down, so far it has happened with spruce and rowan consistently, and I have not tried other types yet.
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

blalp

Quote from: Tyler7733 on Feb 18, 2017, 04:28 PMSomehow my trees are becoming the equivalent of an awakened item dislocator at the exact moment when I cut them down, so far it has happened with spruce and rowan consistently, and I have not tried other types yet.
what are you using to cut them down? What do you have on baubles?
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

Baubles: globetrotter's sash, ring of aesir, greater band of mana, talisman of rememdium. Axe: Awakened ichor axe

blalp

Quote from: Tyler7733 on Feb 18, 2017, 07:52 PMBaubles: globetrotter's sash, ring of aesir, greater band of mana, talisman of rememdium. Axe: Awakened ichor axe
doesnt that take axe of the stream to make? b/c axe of the stream has this affect
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

Quote from: blalp on Feb 18, 2017, 09:14 PM
Quote from: Tyler7733 on Feb 18, 2017, 07:52 PMBaubles: globetrotter's sash, ring of aesir, greater band of mana, talisman of rememdium. Axe: Awakened ichor axe
doesnt that take axe of the stream to make? b/c axe of the stream has this affect
what is the radius for that effect? because those items came from over 25 blocks away

blalp

Quote from: Tyler7733 on Feb 18, 2017, 09:16 PM
Quote from: blalp on Feb 18, 2017, 09:14 PM
what is the radius for that effect? because those items came from over 25 blocks away
it could have been enhanced by the ichor. try shifting while you mine it. If it doesnt happen, then it is b/c of the axe of the stream.
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

I shifted while mining it, and it did the same thing.

blalp

try changing your axe or takes off baubles one by one. When does it stop?
Have a fantastic day!