Mar 19, 2024, 08:40 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

New Server Maybe

Started by blakus87, Mar 12, 2017, 07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like to see a 7 Days to Die server?

Yes
13 (54.2%)
No
11 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 20

blakus87

Let us know if you would like to see this happen. Love the game and would love to be able to play with tons of people from SFT say yes!

8)

Mrs_Ender88

I love 7 days to die and I would even be more then happy to help with something like this.  :heart: I think a sft server could be an amazing thing.
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

blakus87

If you vote no please say why.

lionblaze10

I voted no for the simple reason that the game really doesn't intrigue me all that much.
Honour: If you need it defined, you don't have it

MrEpicWonder

Quote from: lionblaze10 on Mar 13, 2017, 06:52 PMI voted no for the simple reason that the game really doesn't intrigue me all that much.

I would say don't vote no for your own self, vote yes for the benefit of other players that so enjoy it, look into the game and see if servers would attract attention to our community
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Nubbun

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Mar 13, 2017, 07:22 PM
Quote from: lionblaze10 on Mar 13, 2017, 06:52 PMI voted no for the simple reason that the game really doesn't intrigue me all that much.

I would say don't vote no for your own self, vote yes for the benefit of other players that so enjoy it, look into the game and see if servers would attract attention to our community
I mean...the thing said "Would you like to see a 7 Days to Die server?" and my mind went "no? I really don't care" xd

hmmm remember that Yes shouldn't have to be higher than No to get it considered, just get enough Yes's to make it look like a decent idea ye?

\(◎o◎)/

iLaxrv10

I voted yes but unfortunately, can not participate, don't have the game!
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner