Started by TheOfficialMiner, Mar 13, 2017, 06:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blalp

Quote from: BluetigerESW on Mar 17, 2017, 12:48 PM
Quote from: blalp on Mar 17, 2017, 08:26 AM
Quote from: BluetigerESW on Mar 17, 2017, 08:06 AM
Quote from: blalp on Mar 17, 2017, 03:37 AM
Quote from: Towelie on Mar 16, 2017, 05:50 AM
Quote from: Tyler7733 on Mar 15, 2017, 09:34 PMOne thing that probably could be done to up the number of votes could be to give a higher reward for having more weekly or monthly votes.  Even if it would be a slight increase like adding 1 emp to the emp you gained from your previous vote on servers like b-team, pix, and survival. Basically it would start out at 500, then the next vote is 501, the next would be 502, and so on, until the end of the week or month(which ever interval is chosen) is over, then it starts over at 500. It would probably be favorable for it to be increased a bit if the same kind of emp boost per vote was put into Lost Islands because at this point, 1 survival emp basically holds the value of at least 10 Lost Islands emp. This way, the people who are more late game have more of a reason to vote, and people who have just joined are not going to get much of a modified amount for voting their first few times ever on sft.
@Nafi could we do automated rewards for highest voter of the week ? :O VoteLogger should help us with that.
99% sure not EULA compliant :( cannot give vote rewards to players, only global drops
Fun fact:  99% of servers are not EULA compliant.
not sure about 99%, but definitely quite a few. But those servers run the risk of being blacklisted any day.
I honestly don't think that Mojang even cares anymore.....also, I'm pretty sure that no servers are blacklisted anymore, and that all of the original servers that were blacklisted are good now and I know that none of them are doing anything different as far as the donation options they have available.....

I get that tow's trying to be cautious, but I just think that it's an unneccesary caution for rules that I have never seen be enforced (not since that first week that they blacklisted servers.)

I just feel that we're hurting ourselves over something that we don't actually need to.
https://twitter.com/BlockedServers There have been multiple waves of blacklisting so far.
Have a fantastic day!

Darth_Noob

I personally left because I got bored of SFT. I mean, once you make creations and get diamonds, then there is not much more to do tbh . This is just what I think not saying it's a fact. I guess people are also getting to the stage where they have to study their heads off for exams meaning less time in front of the screen.

TheRabster1428/Crnge

I'll make a reply on what we can do tomorrow, it's like midnight and hard to type like on my Mom's phone...
Pocket Ex-Moderator
Survival Member
1.7.10 Technologist/Memelord
B-Team Astronomer/Memelord

NutellaToastx

tbh, the reason I stayed on sft was because of slimefun lmao

i honestly think slimefun should be promoted more to newer players- hardly any guests know about slimefun unless someone's talking about it and ask what it is

when i first joined i found out about slimefun probably 2-3 weeks in, and i unlocked slime boots and was like "omg this is so cool!!!!!! i want to unlock everything ahhh!!!!"

slimefun is *one* plugin- and it's what made me want to stay, then i made friends etc etc and didn't want to leave :3

i'm pretty sure guests spawn with a slimefun guide also, but i think they just open it and are like "tf is this" then throw it away or something, i think if we made a simple way of showing how to start in slimefun would be pretty cool for guests

this is just what i was like when i first joined - my opinion tho