Mar 29, 2024, 09:14 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Ongoing Projects

Started by Towelie, Mar 15, 2017, 06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Mar 15, 2017, 06:29 AM Last Edit: Mar 15, 2017, 01:57 PM by Dpa1991
A quick reminder of SFT's ongoing projects:

Dpa 1991 & Stariieyed
- Pixelmon MC 1.10.2 - Close to completion, had some bumps in the road but seem to be ironed out now. Just needs a spawn and @Dpa1991 will talk to @camster65  / @Dday694  as soon as he's not sick any more (I swear this guy keeps getting sick a lot, and not fake-sick, real sick.)
- Top Secret Project - Starii and Daps are working on a secret project for SFT. It's a fun new server, based on Minecraft but with very different mechanics from vanilla minecraft. It looked very cool when I joined it, almost like it's not even minecraft.
- Ark revival, he'll be reviving our ark server and switching to a (hardcore?) PVE server

blalp
- Prison - blalp/ilax/miner are working on continuing the Prison server made by @saywhat2365 . The plan is to get it near completion and then shelf it until an appopriate release day (we don't feel it should compete with Factions)
- RPG Bot - blalp/frosty - A cool RPG bot for Discord, progress is being made and it looks interesting. Think text-based RPG.

darknuju
- Sabotage Rebirth - darknuju/amusingthrone/nafi/fear are working on completely re-making the Sabotage plugin we had a while ago (which was awesome but kept crashing the server). They are almost done and pretty soon we will do a beta test.

Myself
- I want to make a 7DaysToDie server, maybe with the help of @Sparkle_Sun if she agrees. There seems to be demand for this and while I wouldn't really be able to actively maintain it, I can at least set it up and try to find a maintainer for it.

There may be others which I'm either forgetting or not including because I am uncertain whether they will happen. Just thought I should make this post to remind everyone we are still working on new things. PS: This post just contains new projects. We did not include the work put in maintaining ongoing projects.
As a side-note, I am recruiting more "content makers", Miner being the latest addition to our team, for a test period (he will try to make a minigame server, for exercise and depending on how that goes, we may keep him)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Nafi

A lot of progress on Sabotage today. We should have another beta test some time this week.

HD

What do you mean by "content maker"?

Dpa1991

I've had a terrible migraine with a sinus infection/sinus headache for the last week but after a few heavy rain storms and some medicine I'm starting to feel much better.

I'll be getting my new graphics card tomorrow, so with any luck I'll be up and running for pix tomorrow. (Have a few concerns about my PSU not being powerful enough since I'm at the minimum required)

Towelie

Quote from: Halla on Mar 15, 2017, 01:33 PMWhat do you mean by "content maker"?
People who want to dedicate their time creating servers for SFT. Content creator may not be the best name for it but it's still appropriate.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Zesty

Quote from: Towelie on Mar 15, 2017, 02:46 PM
People who want to dedicate their time creating servers for SFT. Content creator may not be the best name for it but it's still appropriate.
Can you pm me on discord or here, we can always do the idea I came up with? And with saywhat back, as well as the others it'll be easy to make server-wise
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

Towelie

Quote from: Zesty on Mar 15, 2017, 02:48 PM
Can you pm me on discord or here, we can always do the idea I came up with? And with saywhat back, as well as the others it'll be easy to make server-wise
Everyone is kinda busy with their projects atm, however, if Miner's training project works well we can give yours a shot as well. Drop me a forum pm with your idea though, I'm intrigued.

TheRabster1428/Crnge

I would love to help ;)
Pocket Ex-Moderator
Survival Member
1.7.10 Technologist/Memelord
B-Team Astronomer/Memelord

diamondcc888

Tbh you guys should release prison earlier.... Factions is already dead and at like 1-4 players on at a time only

Lucy_23x

Quote from: diamondcc888 on Mar 18, 2017, 06:06 PMTbh you guys should release prison earlier.... Factions is already dead and at like 1-4 players on at a time only
Not very true tbh

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

blalp

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Mar 18, 2017, 06:59 PM
Quote from: diamondcc888 on Mar 18, 2017, 06:06 PMTbh you guys should release prison earlier.... Factions is already dead and at like 1-4 players on at a time only
Not very true tbh
There have been multiple people wanting prison released until after it doesnt compete with factions. There are 2 reasons for this: Let players have their fun fully in factions before moving on. Two, it allows more time for me to add more cool stuff before release.
Have a fantastic day!