Here's how we are attacking the lack of players

Started by Towelie, Mar 25, 2017, 01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

We've noticed a lack of players and donations, and for a change, I'd like to reassure you and tell you how we are going to handle this:

- Pixelmon 1.10
@Dpa1991 is really close to releasing Pix 1.10 to the general public. All that's left is for a spawn town to be built (@Dday694 is leading the efforts for that) and for a pstats plugin to be developed for it (seing as it is now using Sponge and not Spigot) - @AmusingThrone is on top of that with the help of @darknuju and @Nafi

- PE
@saywhat2365 has recently updated PE to the latest version and a new spawn is being built for it. We are trying to "Revive it" because as data shows, Minecraft players are now mostly on mobile

- Sabotage
@darknuju has promised me a beta version of Sabotage for next weekend. Once we test that and deploy it to Survival, it's going to help give bored players something to do. It's going to be awesome!

- Donator perks
@darknuju is currently re-working fun wands and adding more, so we can split them in packs (which will be more affordable, and we will be able to add more more easily)

- Advertising
I have placed some advertising and will continue with Reddit ads later today (I need @Dpa1991 for that as I need to use his credit card)

So have no fear, we are on top of things and are doing our best to mitigate this / improve.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Lucy_23x

Great work!
Though half of me imagined that you were literally "attacking" players.

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Chocobo123456

Quote from: Towelie on Mar 25, 2017, 01:17 PM@Dpa1991 is really close to releasing Pix 1.10 to the general public. All that's left is for a spawn town to be built (@Dday694 is leading the efforts for that) and for a pstats plugin to be developed for it (seing as it is now using Sponge and not Spigot) - @AmusingThrone is on top of that with the help of @darknuju and @Nafi

I can say that the pix 1.10 update is going to be awesome guys Just look forward to it. Tons of amazing stuff mods and stuff like that. Yet me being me I wont spoil it. ^_^ Just look forward to it

ironman3000

@Towelie we need to people to vote more all around servers. Maybe we up the prizes that people get from voting because voting will keep us up on the advertising websites and listings as well as get us a ton of new players

Pinkiepiedabesty

Oh wow! Really super happy Survival lost interest for me after a mod stole my house but I have been thinking about moving over to Pixelmon!!! I can't wait. Also I noticed the PE server was white listed. Is that why?

xQuicScopex

its whitelisted until were ready and @Towelie myself and @bluetiger both are the ones that updated the plugins we use and then passed to saywhat to put on the server so it was a group effort :p

Towelie

Quote from: xQuicScopex✪ on Mar 25, 2017, 04:19 PMits whitelisted until were ready and @Towelie myself and @bluetiger both are the ones that updated the plugins we use and then passed to saywhat to put on the server so it was a group effort :p
Thank you very much for all the hard work to you, blue and anyone else involved!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Pookalton

What ever happened to Prison? Did saywhat just give up or...?

Also, that wasn't a personal attack at Saywhat, just I have no idea what's going on

blalp

Quote from: Vallith on Mar 26, 2017, 12:55 AMWhat ever happened to Prison? Did saywhat just give up or...?

Also, that wasn't a personal attack at Saywhat, just I have no idea what's going on
I am working on it slowly and it is planned to release sometime in the semi-distant future.
Have a fantastic day!

Zesty

Slightly off topic, but I looked up "attack of the bteam servers" third result was ours. :) hopefully that'll bring more people in.
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.