Mar 28, 2024, 01:31 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Lost] awakend stuff disapearing?

Started by blalp, Mar 26, 2017, 12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blalp

@Ash_Gamez @Schokofrosch1401 I need input in order to fix this if it is a problem.
Have a fantastic day!

Schokofrosch1401

I was on the Island and Tyler" asked who want to become "a Werwolf and i said " I want " and Tyler said " ok do /pvp " because to get a Werwolf you must be at 1 and half hearth so and after I have do /pvp my staff and my bow was away i have looked at the Inventar i reloged and i lock in the me System . but odn't found it

Rose2247

If you are a werewolf, you can't wear armor
To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!

Fractalion

Did you have Soulbound I on the armour/weapons you lost?

Schokofrosch1401

yes i have soulbound on it and rose my staff of power and my bow disapeared

blalp

Quote from: Schokofrosch1401 on Mar 27, 2017, 02:03 PMyes i have soulbound on it and rose my staff of power and my bow disapeared

were you wearing them when you became a warewolf?
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

If I am not mistaken, his staff of power was deleted a few minutes before he became a warewolf, meaning witchery had little if anything at all to do with the staff of power disappearing. He was at /pvp when the staff of power disappeared(or when he mentioned when he noticed), it was when I decided to just go to my island and just spam hit Schokofrosch1401 with my staff of power while he was wearing full draconic and clicking the wolf alter when he became a warewolf. My guess is it was probably the soulbound glitch.
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

blalp

Has there ever been a draconic that disappeared that was not soulbound? There is a earning on soulbound that sats it may not work with mote complex items.
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

From what I have seen in the chat, no.
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

Fractalion

Quote from: Schokofrosch1401 on Mar 27, 2017, 02:03 PMyes i have soulbound on it and rose my staff of power and my bow disapeared

That's probably how it was lost then. The other day when I was at /pvp, I took lethal damage and instead of dying my items that had Soulbound on them simply vanished.

Schokofrosch1401

can i get pls new Things ? with Diamond Things i can't can work

blalp

So can we conclude that soulbound is doing this?
Have a fantastic day!

Schokofrosch1401

blalp cani get pls my items back ?

blalp

Have a fantastic day!

Mord3005

it's not the soulbound enchantment, but the wolfman form that removed it. it happened to me and mlg, when we tested something i hit him in wolfman form, and besides his shoes his armor disappeared (thaumium fortress armor)
Modded Ex-Owner

Fractalion

Quote from: Mord3005 on Mar 28, 2017, 07:34 PMit's not the soulbound enchantment, but the wolfman form that removed it. it happened to me and mlg, when we tested something i hit him in wolfman form, and besides his shoes his armor disappeared (thaumium fortress armor)

When I was (sorta) killed before, the person wasn't in wolf form. I don't think they even were a werewolf to begin with. The werewolf form might have something to do with it, but there's definitely a problem having to do with soulbound. When it happened to me, all of my items with soulbound disappeared, and all of the others were left unscathed.

blalp

Becoming a warewolf destorys armour, and drac soulbound is glitchy

Scho i can try friday.
Have a fantastic day!

Schokofrosch1401

no only my staff of power and my bow

Relevant_Chaos

Modded Manager. Long time SFT Doner and Builder Of Many Things
Also a meme lord
Also Gay AF