Mar 28, 2024, 07:51 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

A bit of additional encouragement for people to vote

Started by Tyler7733, Mar 27, 2017, 09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler7733

I know this likely to mostly only get to the people who will not care as much for this, but if you list your current number of votes somewhere where I can see and make note of them(direct message on forum, in this post, on discord, or possibly on skype), I will then on the weekend give 1 stack of diamond blocks for each vote you put toward SFT this week(there is no need to post every vote you make, if you just let me know your current amount, I can subtract out the old votes). The continuation and modification of this depends on how many people vote and how many votes are put in by each person. To start out, I am going to put this at one week.
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

blalp

I Can not help you with this due to eula. Does this link work for you tyler? sftmc.org/votes
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

I mentioned each part the way I did for a reason. I already knew about that on the server home page, but with all the people who have never set foot outside of the Lost Islands spawn, or even a foot on the Lost Islands spawn on that list, it would be much easier to use /pstats and get the numbers from there. Not to mention, by people letting me know their current number of votes, I see who cares to get the reward.

blalp

So anyone that is interested in reward should post here with tgeir votecount? How do people get tyat number?
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

Ways to do that: /pstats or the player search on the server home page both show your current number of votes. For those who don't know how to get there, go to the server home page, go to tools, then press player stats.