Mar 29, 2024, 04:51 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Discord] 24/7 MusicRoom Playlist!

Started by TheStarNomad✯, Mar 30, 2017, 07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheStarNomad✯

So this became a thing just yesterday, and it seems to be growing ever more popular.
I've been set the challenge of keeping the music going 24/7, so I invite all of you guys to come join us in the room and add all your favourite music!
We currently have a 1.5 day long playlist of amazing music that I'm sure everyone can enjoy.

If you haven't joined the SFT discord server yet, you can join using this link: https://discord.gg/WUu8G

Hope to see you there!
Hopefully the music bot won't break..........

Long time StarNomad

Mrs_Ender88

Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

graven2603

Yuri!!! on ICE is just the best #Victuri
"Try getting good scrub, Time to learn by dying"

Towelie

The music bot shouldn't break. It's now on Linux so in theory it should be much more stable

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

HD

Rip bot's freedom for days ;D

blakus87

Quote from: Towelie on Mar 30, 2017, 01:45 PMThe music bot shouldn't break. It's now on Linux so in theory it should be much more stable

If this just happened ignore. It dropped out twice yesterday and we needed frosty to get it back.

Mrs_Ender88

Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

blakus87

There is now a weeks worth of tunes in the queue.

TheStarNomad✯

I cleared the queue of the mass amount of music from the queue since it was far too much, however you're all welcome in the musicroom, I'll be around for most of the day to DJ!

Long time StarNomad

blalp

Quote from: TheStarNomad✯ on Apr 01, 2017, 06:57 AMI cleared the queue of the mass amount of music from the queue since it was far too much, however you're all welcome in the musicroom, I'll be around for most of the day to DJ!
2546 lines. I did save the queue.
Have a fantastic day!

blakus87

RIP longest queue in Discord history.

Nubbun

\(◎o◎)/