Under new management

Started by Towelie, Apr 01, 2017, 09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Hi everyone,
I'm sorry to say that my time with SFT has come to an end. SFT is now under new management. I've sold all SFT assets to a third party. The buyer decided to remain anonymous for the time being so it will not be disclosed.
@Dpa1991 @saywhat2365 @fearthe1337  - I'm sorry you had to find out this way

This was a great journey and I'm sorry it had to come to an end like this.

Spoiler: Thank You • show
April fools

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Kiannaa

@AmusingThrone, you were correct about how Tow was going to make a post like this xD

MrEpicWonder

and I wasn't made owner? What's your problem man :(
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

MrChanango

I Litterally dont believe anything not-normal on April fools day... but good try. Tow ;)
Owner of the legendary Wood4U!
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Mod 12/30/16 - Survival JMod 11/5/16
Survival Admin 12/23/17 - Survival Manager 7/17/17 -
Survival Elder 3/21/18

American_Walrus

Coulda done better than that tow

ping99811

TheStarNomad✯

Tbh if this was real it'd most likely be a lot longer than that xD good try though

Long time StarNomad

AmusingThrone

darknuju

RIP SFT <3 had a good run see you all tomorrow

ironman3000

Vertigo2014

I think the real joke is you thought some people would believe someone wanted to purchase SFT

American_Walrus

Quote from: TennisKhera on Apr 01, 2017, 07:57 PMI think the real joke is you thought some people would believe someone wanted to purchase SFT
Holy shit

misspiggy95

Quote from: TennisKhera on Apr 01, 2017, 07:57 PMI think the real joke is you thought some people would believe someone wanted to purchase SFT
Marry me right now

Melons are love. Melons are life

DeltaCosmic

Apr 01, 2017, 09:27 PM #13 Last Edit: Apr 01, 2017, 09:31 PM by DeltaCosmic
You should of made a post saying you were shutting down sft, but you should of posted it 8 days ago, saying "Everything will be shut down in 8 days" and today you should of done something with that(for like 3 hours turn all the servers off, and make the website unavailable,idk something troll), Everyone expects this kind of stuff today, but when you screw with people before then, its waaaay more fun. XD
Anywho dealing with dumb *Censored* who think they are funny by punching me, and saying "April fools day! HAHAHA" is worse.

Vote/Donate for SFT's Sake!
Survival Sponsor
Pixelmon Admin
1.7.10 Legendary

MrChanango

Quote from: DeltaCosmic on Apr 01, 2017, 09:27 PMAnywho dealing with dumb *Censored* who think they are funny by punching me, and saying "April fools day! HAHAHA" is worse.
Story of my life, oml.
Owner of the legendary Wood4U!
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Mod 12/30/16 - Survival JMod 11/5/16
Survival Admin 12/23/17 - Survival Manager 7/17/17 -
Survival Elder 3/21/18

HD

calfrokrill

You're sooooo funny Tow.

But then again that's me showing a perfect example of hypocrisy

Towelie

Your attitude is completely shitty and if you feel that way you really shouldn't be on SFT any more.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Towelie

It's also blatantly fucking obvious that people like @misspiggy95 @American_Walrus @TennisKhera are just staying on SFT to "create trouble" if you wish, or to do any actions that would make sft or I look bad. Don't you have something better to do? I thought you were leaving SFT, did you change your mind or what happened there?

PS: Don't get me wrong but if, according to you, SFT is such a shit place and cancer like you made it out to be then why are you staying?

_iTzReKtPvp_

Quote from: Towelie on Apr 02, 2017, 08:33 AMIt's also blatantly fucking obvious that people like <snip> are just staying on SFT to "create trouble"
That's my job ;-;
*cries in crippling deppresion*
Former Pocket Manager

Nubbun

Just lock topic and take it to the pms before another drama post comes up?

Not even 1. April anymore so better to remove before new joiners actually believe you lol (or well atleast move from frontpage, whatever you feel like)

\(◎o◎)/

American_Walrus

Quote from: Towelie on Apr 02, 2017, 08:33 AMIt's also blatantly fucking obvious that people like @misspiggy95 @American_Walrus @TennisKhera are just staying on SFT to "create trouble" if you wish, or to do any actions that would make sft or I look bad. Don't you have something better to do? I thought you were leaving SFT, did you change your mind or what happened there?

PS: Don't get me wrong but if, according to you, SFT is such a shit place and cancer like you made it out to be then why are you staying?
I've actually been logging in more. I was a big fan of facs 2.0, but that's starting to go downhill on players so I've been logging into survival. What shit have I been causing? And I never called it "cancer" or a "shit place", I recognized problems and brought them to your attention through forums. I thought it was quite civil in the end there.

American_Walrus

Quote from: magl on Apr 02, 2017, 11:52 AMJust lock topic and take it to the pms before another drama post comes up?

Not even 1. April anymore so better to remove before new joiners actually believe you lol (or well atleast move from frontpage, whatever you feel like)
I would do this