Mar 28, 2024, 09:56 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Pocket] Server has been updated to 1.0.5!

Started by DuanetheDino, Apr 02, 2017, 02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DuanetheDino

Apr 02, 2017, 02:52 PM Last Edit: Apr 02, 2017, 02:54 PM by BluetigerESW
Hello Pocket Edition community! I am proud to announce that with the help from @BluetigerESW @xQuicScopex✪ @FEXZER and @saywhat2365 we are now updated to 1.0.5! This now means you can join with the most recent version of the game and that we are live again at games.superfuntime.org - Hope you enjoy your stay!

_iTzReKtPvp_

Good job! Also I already have 1.0.6 beta, seems that the new update will come very soon!
Former Pocket Manager

BluetigerESW

We just updated today (as soon as an update became available because it was down for over 2 weeks) so we have not had time to test out this version and make sure everything's working besides a quick run-through.....

Therefore, if you see any bugs or things that need fixing please either:
  • Make a post on the "Request Staff Help" section of the Pocket Minecraft board stating
    the problem (with as much details as possible).
  • Private message me on Skype (my skype name is evan.wilson98).
  • Send me a forum PM explaining the issue.

If a problem urgently needs to be fixed send it to me on Skype, as I will see that the fastest usually. :)

Other than that, thanks to everyone that helped out!  Among those people, I'd like to give a special thanks to @xQuicScopex✪ who basically stepped in as our Developer for this task and got this project started and fixed all of our plugins that would have otherwise been broken.  He spent hours on doing this even after being told that he should stop for health reasons (to be unspoken) multiple times and for his hard work and dedication to the server I am extremely grateful!  Seriously dude, you're awesome! <3
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

BluetigerESW

Quote from: _iTzReKtPvp_ on Apr 02, 2017, 03:16 PMGood job! Also I already have 1.0.6 beta, seems that the new update will come very soon!
You can turn betas off if you wish to play. :)
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

xQuicScopex

Quote from: BluetigerESW on Apr 02, 2017, 03:47 PMWe just updated today (as soon as an update became available because it was down for over 2 weeks) so we have not had time to test out this version and make sure everything's working besides a quick run-through.....

Therefore, if you see any bugs or things that need fixing please either:
  • Make a post on the "Request Staff Help" section of the Pocket Minecraft board stating
    the problem (with as much details as possible).
  • Private message me on Skype (my skype name is evan.wilson98).
  • Send me a forum PM explaining the issue.

If a problem urgently needs to be fixed send it to me on Skype, as I will see that the fastest usually. :)

Other than that, thanks to everyone that helped out!  Among those people, I'd like to give a special thanks to @xQuicScopex✪ who basically stepped in as our Developer for this task and got this project started and fixed all of our plugins that would have otherwise been broken.  He spent hours on doing this even after being told that he should stop for health reasons (to be unspoken) multiple times and for his hard work and dedication to the server I am extremely grateful!  Seriously dude, you're awesome! <3

just did what i could fam :p hopefully everyone enjoys!

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

iLaxrv10

Thank you for finishing this while I was finishing my rough week at school, I'm back now and cant wait to get started with the server again :)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Smileyface2288

Thanks so much, you guys did a great job!!! :)

Towelie

Awesome job guys! Keep up the great work

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

xQuicScopex

Quote from: Towelie on Apr 04, 2017, 05:21 AMAwesome job guys! Keep up the great work

took me this long to truly know how mad people get when you restart the server 10 times in 30 minutes just to make changes happen xD

TheRabster1428/Crnge

Thanks guys! I'm out to enjoy my favorite server!
Pocket Ex-Moderator
Survival Member
1.7.10 Technologist/Memelord
B-Team Astronomer/Memelord