undecided please post on what is troubling you
0 (0%)
other please post
1 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: Apr 17, 2017, 02:39 AM

Tyler7733

Quote from: blalp on Apr 13, 2017, 01:40 PM
Quote from: Darknessfreddy on Apr 13, 2017, 01:00 PMi have one problem that this vote will go in the favor of the people who are bored of skyblock i find this extremely unfair because the was already in favour of the people that are getting bored of skyblock as told above.  :(   >:(  >:(
I am unsure what you mean by this. I would like to have it so the people who are bored on lost have something to do on the skyfactory server, but we also MUST make sure it is not too hard for new players.
I think what darknessfreddy might be talking about is the divide between those who enjoy skyblocks and those who like normal worlds. Generally very few people who play normal minecraft enjoy skyblocks, and since very few people on sft play lost(partially because of a lack of skyblock interest), many of the people voting could be those who stay for a shorter duration.
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

blalp

Quote from: Tyler7733 on Apr 13, 2017, 04:51 PM
Quote from: Darknessfreddy on Apr 13, 2017, 01:00 PMi have one problem that this vote will go in the favor of the people who are bored of skyblock i find this extremely unfair because the was already in favour of the people that are getting bored of skyblock as told above.  :(   >:(  >:(
I am unsure what you mean by this. I would like to have it so the people who are bored on lost have something to do on the skyfactory server, but we also MUST make sure it is not too hard for new players.
I think what darknessfreddy might be talking about is the divide between those who enjoy skyblocks and those who like normal worlds. Generally very few people who play normal minecraft enjoy skyblocks, and since very few people on sft play lost(partially because of a lack of skyblock interest), many of the people voting could be those who stay for a shorter duration.
Want normal world? Bteam. Whant skyblock? Lost.
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

Quote from: blalp on Apr 13, 2017, 05:55 PM
Quote from: Tyler7733 on Apr 13, 2017, 04:51 PM
Want normal world? Bteam. Whant skyblock? Lost.
Basically what I am trying to say is it could be likely that people have tried lost and got bored, and they think think that there being a new modpack will bring enjoyment to the server when in reality, they are likely to get bored in the very beginning due to the fact that it is still the same skyblock principle. This then scews the vote as what I believe darknessfreddy was trying to communicate.(not trying to argue against a new modpack because I am for it, I am just trying to translate what I believe darknessfreddy is trying to say)

MrChanango

Owner of the legendary Wood4U!
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Mod 12/30/16 - Survival JMod 11/5/16
Survival Admin 12/23/17 - Survival Manager 7/17/17 -
Survival Elder 3/21/18

blalp

Quote from: MrChanango on Apr 16, 2017, 09:14 PMSooo is this happening? :o
@blalp
Not for months. I want to give some time for people to address their concerns.
Have a fantastic day!

MrChanango

Quote from: blalp on Apr 16, 2017, 09:26 PM
Quote from: MrChanango on Apr 16, 2017, 09:14 PMSooo is this happening? :o
@blalp
Not for months. I want to give some time for people to address their concerns.
That's fair :)
Owner of the legendary Wood4U!
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Mod 12/30/16 - Survival JMod 11/5/16
Survival Admin 12/23/17 - Survival Manager 7/17/17 -
Survival Elder 3/21/18

Tyler7733

Just a slight question, if we move onto Project Ozone or SkyFactory and it does the same thing as factions, will we move onto the other of the two, go back to Lost, or do something else?

blalp

Quote from: Tyler7733 on Apr 18, 2017, 01:01 AMJust a slight question, if we move onto Project Ozone or SkyFactory and it does the same thing as factions, will we move onto the other of the two, go back to Lost, or do something else?
Are you asking what do we do in the event of a flop? Quite honestly, I do not think that will happen as long as enough directed effort is put into the new server (minimal if any bugs kinda thing).
Have a fantastic day!

blalp

Quote from: TeraStorm on Apr 12, 2017, 11:06 PM
Quote from: blalp on Apr 12, 2017, 10:37 PM
Quote from: TeraStorm on Apr 12, 2017, 09:12 PM
Quote from: blalp on Apr 12, 2017, 05:06 PMIf there are any problems i have missed, please call me out.

I have edit the following posts only in removing content and adding line breaks

Pending discussion:
Quote from: TeraStorm on Apr 10, 2017, 11:09 AMWould donator ranks carry over?

Resolved (in my opinion, if you do not agree, please call me out and explain why I am wrong)
Sorry I can't find the post where you resolved it can you quote it for me xd
?It has not . It is pending discussion. I mad the post on my phone and made some cataogries before i started quoting like mad.
Ah ok, the format confused me
thanks
I am thinking no ranks, no nothing would carry over. It is a new server. It is replacing lost, but a new server nonethless.
Have a fantastic day!

Th3RedGamer

Ozone is hqm, which usually brings in more people

Tyler7733

Is lost islands uptime likely to still be in /pstats if/when lost gets replaced or is that likely to just go away forever(or until the case that lost would come back)?

blalp

Quote from: Tyler7733 on Apr 19, 2017, 04:50 PMIs lost islands uptime likely to still be in /pstats if/when lost gets replaced or is that likely to just go away forever(or until the case that lost would come back)?
It would be just like prison is right now. It will contribute to your total uptime and the information will not be deleted, but it cannot be viewed
Have a fantastic day!

Fractalion

Quote from: blalp on Apr 19, 2017, 07:37 PM
Quote from: Tyler7733 on Apr 19, 2017, 04:50 PMIs lost islands uptime likely to still be in /pstats if/when lost gets replaced or is that likely to just go away forever(or until the case that lost would come back)?
It would be just like prison is right now. It will contribute to your total uptime and the information will not be deleted, but it cannot be viewed

Are you sure that's how it works? Both my old Prison uptime and my old Bread and Butter uptime has disappeared into the ether.
You can add up the three servers that I have uptime on to check for yourself, if you want.

https://www.superfuntime.org/user/Fractalion

I should have somewhere around five hours on prison, and probably at least 15 hours from bread and butter.

blalp

Quote from: Fractalion on Apr 19, 2017, 07:42 PM
Quote from: blalp on Apr 19, 2017, 07:37 PM

Are you sure that's how it works? Both my old Prison uptime and my old Bread and Butter uptime has disappeared into the ether.
You can add up the three servers that I have uptime on to check for yourself, if you want.

https://www.superfuntime.org/user/Fractalion

I should have somewhere around five hours on prison, and probably at least 15 hours from bread and butter.
No i am not sure that is how it works
Have a fantastic day!

blalp

Seeing that this is an overwhelming yes, see this post https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,174814.msg832566.html#new. If you feel any problems have not been addressed to their severity or not resolved, pls post there.
Have a fantastic day!