My action plan - what I'm doing for Survival

Started by Towelie, Apr 22, 2017, 03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blalp

@Noob we have a skyblock server, it is lost islands. It is modded as well.
Have a fantastic day!

Katherine

More event variety and events. Check my pm I sent you a few days ago.

NutellaToastx

Quote from: quickredf0x on Apr 22, 2017, 04:42 PM
Quote from: NutellaToastx on Apr 22, 2017, 04:05 PMGreat post - I feel very informed.

Also- I've donated quite a lot, and the main reason I don't really buy anything anymore is because I've pretty much got everything I want, more cool stuff would be awesome.

Also, thank you for being so on top of things and caring so much for SFT. Hopefully the bidding goes well.

I understand what you mean but I have some prior knowledge on this sort of subject. On a server I previously played on, the owners did their best to supply whatever kits the players wanted (especially for higher ranks that were achieved solely through donations). Around the time I stopped playing for personal reasons, the main owner commented that mojang was *making him get rid of the kits because they were too op*. The server ended up being reset as a result and it lost nearly all the staff and players. I'm not saying it would happen here, especially considering how much better SFT is run, but its worth thinking about in this situation.

However this does not mean that the kits could not be adjusted, improved, or expanded. From what I have seen on survival, you guys have your sticks in a bundle. I trust that things will work out just fine.

I'm not exactly sure what you were trying to say xd
@quickredf0x

Towelie

We are also going to start a UHC series again with the help of @Karkafi .
The UHC server will be networked but only on for events.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

MasterX70

So, just to be clear, if you want your rewards for voting, you'll have to wait for the vote party, right?

Towelie

Quote from: MasterX70 on Apr 23, 2017, 07:22 PMSo, just to be clear, if you want your rewards for voting, you'll have to wait for the vote party, right?
That's the idea, however we won't apply that just yet. But in the near future

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

D_Doge23

I love the idea of the voteparty tweaks. I agree voteparty is the future. However, I own a town that has free homes for people who just joined the game. I would like you to please clarify how my townspeople and I will be able to see my town again. Please respond to this if you have the chance. Thank you!
When in doubt, hug your dog.

Towelie

Quote from: D_Dogg23 on Apr 25, 2017, 04:22 AMI love the idea of the voteparty tweaks. I agree voteparty is the future. However, I own a town that has free homes for people who just joined the game. I would like you to please clarify how my townspeople and I will be able to see my town again. Please respond to this if you have the chance. Thank you!

I don't fully understand what you mean o_O

BluetigerESW

Quote from: Towelie on Apr 24, 2017, 06:05 AM
Quote from: MasterX70 on Apr 23, 2017, 07:22 PMSo, just to be clear, if you want your rewards for voting, you'll have to wait for the vote party, right?
But wouldn't this make voting worthless if you aren't online during a vote party? Could discourage players from voting in my opinion.
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

Tyler7733

Quote from: BluetigerESW on Apr 25, 2017, 05:25 AM
But wouldn't this make voting worthless if you aren't online during a vote party? Could discourage players from voting in my opinion.
Not to mention there are people like me who can hardly keep both minecraft and the voting websites open at the same time without crashing...(which means that for my votes to count toward a vote party that I can use, I have to disconnect, vote, then rejoin the server before the vote party goes off)
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

MasterX70

Apr 26, 2017, 11:34 PM #35 Last Edit: Apr 26, 2017, 11:42 PM by MasterX70

My thoughts exactly, and no one wants to have to sit online and wait for the VP to trigger, or worse, vote, then get online, only to learn the VP happened just before you got on.
Also... doesn't the vote party still glitch out sometimes and not reward people? Since it had happened to me a few weeks ago.

tree43

Quote from: MasterX70 on Apr 26, 2017, 11:34 PM

My thoughts exactly, and no one wants to have to sit online and wait for the VP to trigger, or worse, vote, then get online, only to learn the VP happened just before you got on.
Also... doesn't the vote party still glitch out sometimes and not reward people? Since it had happened to me a few weeks ago.

I'm irrelevant, but I agree.

Towelie

Ok so perhaps don't remove normal vote rewards yet. gotcha