News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Survival] Apply for JMod or EventHost!

Started by Sparkle_Sun, Apr 23, 2017, 03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparkle_Sun

Apr 23, 2017, 03:43 PM Last Edit: Sep 16, 2017, 10:04 PM by MrChanango
Hello Survival players!

We will be having an application period for any players who wish to apply to be staff. The basic requirements to apply are:

-Must have 100 hours uptime on Survival (exceptions may be made if you've been staff on another SFT server before)
-Must consistently be getting 6 or more hours of uptime each week on Survival
-Must not be staff on or own any non-SFT server
-Must have or be able to get a Skype

Please copy the following application and fill it out in your reply. Only post VALID applications or questions, please! Those who are accepted will be contacted by a Mod+ within a few weeks. Thanks!

[b]IGN:[/b]
[b]Survial uptime:[/b]
[b]Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week?[/b]
[b]Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this?[/b]
[b]Do you have or can you get a Skype?[/b]
[b]Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?[/b]

XZ_SLAUGHTER

Apr 23, 2017, 03:51 PM #1 Last Edit: Apr 24, 2017, 03:22 PM by XZ_SLAUGHTER
IGN: XZ_SLAUGHTER
Survial uptime: 520 (1095 over all servers)
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yes
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? i have been banned before for just being a loud mouth with one perma ban reguarding attitude towards staff in 2014.
Do you have or can you get a Skype? Yes
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? 25 events a week on my own seems a bit ridiculous but either i really don't mind.

Now given the recent events i am very doubtful i will actually get a placement (which is fair enough) but you never know.
Also i hope this gets the ball rolling for replies and more people start replying.

Note - No way i am getting JMod now XD

ironlord82

Apr 23, 2017, 04:08 PM #2 Last Edit: Apr 23, 2017, 04:33 PM by ironlord82
IGN:ToasterLover
Survial uptime:1370 hours on survival
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this?[Because, My longest ban was for 2 weeks in 2014, for "staff disrespect" then once a few months ago for warps in emp, i was just screwing around in emp and wasn't thinking of the consequenses, it was a stupid thing for me to do and i regret it
Do you have or can you get a Skype?[I might be able to get skype, it'll be a little bit though
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? JMod
I know i haven't been the nicest person on SFT, but if i am allowed to get JMod i will be alot better, i will try to be nicer irregardless of if i get JMod or not.
ЯSБΓ MIИSΓΞЯ ФF DΞFΞИSΞ

O O F ' D

JinxOnTheLoose

IGN: Jinxie
Survial uptime: 2383 hours
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? No
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? EventHost - Yes

Magic_Panda_Lol

IGN:Magic_Panda_lol
Survial uptime:104h
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week?Sure can!
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Nay!
Do you have or can you get a Skype?Yep
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?JNub!

tagathon

IGN: tagathon
Survial uptime: 2171
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? id rather not say, as I am very sorry about what I have done, but i'd like to take this chance and start over.
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Jmod

NoBoDyWoLf

IGN: NoBoDyWoLf
Survial uptime: 1863
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yee
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Nope
Do you have or can you get a Skype? I do
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Jmod  ::)

hughesplace

IGN: hughesplace
Survial uptime: 845h
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? No, I don't think so.
Do you have or can you get a Skype? Yes.
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Eventhost, and yes I would be able to host 25 events per week. (I know I just resigned from Mod, but I think Eventhost would be better for me right now  :) )
uwu

andrewfer000

IGN: andrewfer000
Survial uptime: 622 hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yep
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? I have been banned for advertising back in 2013 but it was a misunderstanding and I was unbanned with no consequences. In 2015 I was banned for xray but I've learned from my mistakes. These should be overlooked because I have matured greatly in the past 2 years.
Do you have or can you get a Skype? yep
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? jmod
Andrewfer000

ironlord82

Im going to post for my friend D_Dogg23 because it didn't allow him to post,
IGN:D_Dogg23
Survival uptime: 465 hours
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Nope
Do you have or can you get a skype? No
Are you applying for JMod or EventHost or both? If Eventhost, will you be able to host 25 events per week JMod
ЯSБΓ MIИSΓΞЯ ФF DΞFΞИSΞ

O O F ' D

Ender_Wigginz

IGN:Mr_Ender86
Survial uptime:2300+ hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week?20+
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this?Yes. reguarldess of my misdeeds I only try to help SFT in any way possible. I feel I host enough events on my own to be trusted enough for this
Do you have or can you get a Skype? yes
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Eventhost and Yes

stormshooter

Apr 23, 2017, 08:25 PM #11 Last Edit: Apr 25, 2017, 10:08 AM by TeraStorm
IGN:TeraStorm
Survial uptime:Over 1000h
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week?Yes
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this?I've been banned for multiple things, can't remember specifics. Been staff since and I feel I can be trusted.
Do you have or can you get a Skype?Yes
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?JMod ;)

T4Tom2

IGN: T4Tom2
Survial uptime: 1031h on survival and 1036h total
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? I have 24hr uptime this week you you tell me  :laugh:
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? I was banned back in 2013 for a misunderstanding for which i was unbanned with no conseuqences and I got a ban in mid 2016 when my friend used my account, unbanned with no consequences
Do you have or can you get a Skype? I do indeed have skype yes.
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? With 24h uptime in one week, i could almost host an event an hour and still make the 25 events  ;)

Sidenote: im a fun member of the community who enjoys the light hearted side of things :P

CptCookiez

IGN: KyanCatMeow
Survial uptime: 7h (And on Pixelmon 70h as Jmod)
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Certainly
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? no I have never been banned before
Do you have or can you get a Skype? Yes I have skype downloaded
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Don't know how I can apply for both but I would like to go for Jmod but if I were EventHost I would be able to host over 25 events per week

Other information
email:kyaxx07@gmail.com

If the server were in need of developers I would be happy to spend the time to learn java to assist (just email me or pm my discord)

Thankyou for taking the time and consideration to read my application I hope you have a great day!

TheRabster1428/Crnge

Apr 24, 2017, 05:23 AM #14 Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 08:32 PM by TheRabster1428
IGN: TheCringeless
Survial uptime: Around 15 hours, around 19000 minutes on PE as Mod though.
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yes, unless I get my PC permissions taken away which I would be able to inform Admins about.
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? I have never been banned on any server.
Do you have or can you get a Skype? I have a Skype, username: therabster1428
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? I would like to apply for both and I would most likely be able to host at least 25 events.
Pocket Ex-Moderator
Survival Member
1.7.10 Technologist/Memelord
B-Team Astronomer/Memelord

AmusingThrone

Apr 24, 2017, 08:04 AM #15 Last Edit: Apr 24, 2017, 08:08 AM by AmusingThrone
IGN: AmusingThrone
Survial uptime: 386.5 hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? yes
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? n/a
Do you have or can you get a Skype? yes
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?
Jnub

TheStarNomad✯

IGN: TheStarNomad
Survial uptime: 1783h 37m
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? maybe
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? nope
Do you have or can you get a Skype? yup
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Jknob

Long time StarNomad

itsConnor_

holy shit people actually have 2000+hrs on a minecraft server  :o  ::) impressive
Trainee & JMod July 2011-early 2012
Mod - summer 2012
Head of Hosts - December 2012 - July 2013
Steam

American_Walrus

Quote from: itsConnor_ on Apr 24, 2017, 07:48 PMholy shit people actually have 2000+hrs on a minecraft server  :o  ::) impressive
Products of non-vacationing summers

Greatnessthe5th

Apr 24, 2017, 08:55 PM #19 Last Edit: Apr 24, 2017, 09:01 PM by Greatnessthe5th
 IGN: Greatnessthe5th
Survial uptime: 420 hours 53 mintues
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? I will try my absolute best if I get the position
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? I have never been banned
Do you have or can you get a Skype? Yes I have skype - Its either Greatnessthe5th or baconlover3456
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Eventhost - I will definitely try host 25 or more.
And this will give me something to do for the server
Greatnessthe5th

CaykoMarie

IGN: Cayko
Survial uptime: 1,000+
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Not required for this rank.  ;)
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Plenty of times by @TheOfficialMiner and @TheStarNomad✯ and one or twice by @fearthe1337 .
Do you have or can you get a Skype? Sure
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Owner pls

diamondcc888

IGN: Skelefication
Survial uptime: 655hrs (852 hrs Combined)
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Easily
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Yes, but i have greatly matured over the past months I have quit, and no longer swear as much and can easily control myself. Most people think "diamondcc888" as a bad player, but now i've changed my name and wanted to start fresh and "incognito" and wanted a new rep in servers. Thank You
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Both, I can easily exceed 25 events per week.

George

Quote from: George_Filos on Apr 25, 2017, 11:58 AMIGN:George_Filos
Survial uptime:Almost 1000hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week?Yes of course.
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this?I have got many bans but they are long ago and Now I have changed.
Do you have or can you get a Skype?Yes of course. George_Filos
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?I want to be EventHost and I can host about 30 every week! :) I can also work as a Jmod too if I get premissions.
Thank You
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

George

When will we get the ranks if we get them?
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

timelord_emma

Quote from: George_Filos on Apr 25, 2017, 12:04 PMWhen will we get the ranks if we get them?

Quote from: Sparkle_Sun on Apr 23, 2017, 03:43 PMThose who are accepted will be contacted by a Mod+ within a few weeks. Thanks!

:)