Mar 29, 2024, 07:30 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Survival] Apply for JMod or EventHost!

Started by Sparkle_Sun, Apr 23, 2017, 03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

American_Walrus

I just want to say, think before you do eventhost. 25 events a week seems easy, and it should be, but as soon as you start to slack, you are burdening everyone else. Other event hosts will have to pick up the events you don't do. Everyone else will experience a.) less events and b.) less diversity in events. Seriously, this isn't a 100% screw around rank, and not everyone is cut out for it. Don't be lazy.

pinkdeserts

Apr 25, 2017, 06:54 PM #26 Last Edit: Apr 25, 2017, 07:03 PM by henrypan46
IGN: PinkDeserts
Survial uptime: 950
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? yes
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Yes I have but don't recall what it was for.
Do you have or can you get a Skype? yep
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?Jmod

Darren64_NY

Quote from: American_Walrus on Apr 25, 2017, 06:44 PMI just want to say, think before you do eventhost. 25 events a week seems easy, and it should be, but as soon as you start to slack, you are burdening everyone else. Other event hosts will have to pick up the events you don't do. Everyone else will experience a.) less events and b.) less diversity in events. Seriously, this isn't a 100% screw around rank, and not everyone is cut out for it. Don't be lazy.

JustAddWater

Apr 25, 2017, 09:21 PM #28 Last Edit: Apr 25, 2017, 09:24 PM by TheShySkyGuy
IGN: TheShySkyGuy
Survial uptime: 169 hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yes
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? I have never been banned
Do you have or can you get a Skype? I can get it
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? JMod

Mayalilz

IGN: MayaTheEnderGirl
Survival Uptime: 196 hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime a week?: Yes
Have you been banned bofore: No
Do you have Skype: No, but i could get it
Are you applying to be Jmod or Event host?: Jmod

Tombo_

IGN: Tombo_
Survial uptime: 1000+
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yep
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Yep. The obvious/major ban occurred three years ago now? I've had more recent bans but cannot recall the reasons. You should overlook them because I'd demonstrate why I was formerly made staff and how I can work efficiently to get tasks completed.
Do you have or can you get a Skype? Yep
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Eventhost, yep.

FireFern32

Apr 26, 2017, 12:03 AM #31 Last Edit: Apr 26, 2017, 11:47 PM by FireFern32
IGN: Saltar32
Survial uptime: 248h
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yes i most certainly can! :)
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? I was banned for advertising. i asked a mod if she wanted to hang out with me on another server. I think this should be overlooked because i have learned from my mistakes and have grown more responsible.
Do you have or can you get a Skype?: Yes i do it's Saltar32! :D
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?
Select: I am applying for Jmod.

tree43

IGN: shrub34
Survial uptime: over 9000 parsecs
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? I can't get 6 hours per week, only 6.1 hours. sorrynotsorry
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? yes but it was my brother on my account I swear!
Do you have or can you get a Skype? i own skype
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? I'm applying for an unknown event called the [ExStaff] and the rank has admin perms. Sounds like a plan! Can't wait to be contacted!

ChoctheMilkman

Quote from: American_Walrus on Apr 25, 2017, 06:44 PMI just want to say, think before you do eventhost. 25 events a week seems easy, and it should be, but as soon as you start to slack, you are burdening everyone else. Other event hosts will have to pick up the events you don't do. Everyone else will experience a.) less events and b.) less diversity in events. Seriously, this isn't a 100% screw around rank, and not everyone is cut out for it. Don't be lazy.

No point applying for EventHost if you play in a deadzone either, almost impossible to host events with fuck all people on, may as well use your time as a Jmod...

cobblestoneBoom

IGN: cobblestoneBoom

Survival Uptime: 233h

Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? It is likely I will get about 5 hours, depending on how much homework I have.

Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? I was once temporarily banned for 10 minutes for "Cheating in Events", even though I didn't.

Do you have or can you get a Skype? I will most likely be able to if it is necessary.

Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? JMod

Okay, I understand you probably have tons of applications coming in. And I also know I probably will not become a JMod, and I fully accept that. I just hope you choose nice people. (And I have been trying to be nicer, because I am rude sometimes.)

4dan7

Apr 26, 2017, 09:08 PM #35 Last Edit: Apr 26, 2017, 09:15 PM by 4dan7

Well said walrus. I would also like to add that in the eventhost job there are many things that are accounted for. Also, the time spent being staff as eventhost will not count towards your time for JMod---> through Mod transition. Being a evht takes alot and it is not for most people, all in all just make sure you know what you are agreeing too when you say "event host" on the application.
Keep It Classy.-4Dan

Saltar32

IGN: Saltar32
Survial uptime: 248h
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yes i most certainly can! :)
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? yes, I was banned for advertising. i asked a mod if she wanted to hang out with me on another server. I think this should be overlooked because i have learned from my mistakes and have grown more responsible.
Do you have or can you get a Skype?: Yes i do it's Saltar32! :D
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?
Select: I am applying for Jmod.

*I accidentally used my old forum account, Firefern32, to sign up earlier. just clearing things up. this is my forums account now lol.

Rorymoonshine

Apr 27, 2017, 01:39 PM #37 Last Edit: Apr 27, 2017, 01:46 PM by Rorymoonshine
IGN: Rorymoonshine
Survial uptime: 662 hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week?- Yes
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this?- I have not been banned
Do you have or can you get a Skype?- I can get Skype
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?- Both. I can host 25 events per week.

Sparkle_Sun

All applications so far have been processed. You were not considered if your uptime this week was not at least 2 hours or more, if you cannot get Skype, or if you have recent bans. If you did not get uptime this week but believe you can starting next week, you can contact myself or an Admin if you still wish to be considered.

stormshooter

Quote from: Sparkle_Sun on Apr 27, 2017, 05:26 PMAll applications so far have been processed. You were not considered if your uptime this week was not at least 2 hours or more, if you cannot get Skype, or if you have recent bans. If you did not get uptime this week but believe you can starting next week, you can contact myself or an Admin if you still wish to be considered.
This week or last week? Considering some of us get the majority of our uptime on the weekends.

Sparkle_Sun

Quote from: TeraStorm on Apr 27, 2017, 05:32 PM
Quote from: Sparkle_Sun on Apr 27, 2017, 05:26 PMAll applications so far have been processed. You were not considered if your uptime this week was not at least 2 hours or more, if you cannot get Skype, or if you have recent bans. If you did not get uptime this week but believe you can starting next week, you can contact myself or an Admin if you still wish to be considered.
This week or last week? Considering some of us get the majority of our uptime on the weekends.
This current week but you are fine. If anyone else has a similar situation just let me know. :) I did this because some people applied but had 0 uptime this week so far, which makes them look inactive.

DiddyKong

IGN:[dd_kong]
Survial uptime:[246 hours]
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week?[Yes, possibly more.]
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this?[Yes. That was a long time ago, when this server was just something for fun... but now more than ever I realize how amazing this server is. If anything I grew from these mistakes.]
Do you have or can you get a Skype?[I do, but I would prefer my discord]
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?[I am looking to be jmod, but more than anything I aim to make a difference in this server.]

henrywclayton

IGN:henrywclayton
Survial uptime:450 hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week?yes
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this?no bans
Do you have or can you get a Skype?yes
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?JMod

Terror134

IGN: Terror134
Survial uptime: 1157h
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Ye ye
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Nopers
Do you have or can you get a Skype? Yeppers
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? JMod

Jasper

IGN: Jasper_Fritz (ThatCodeine/ThatXanax)
Survial uptime: 445 (2800h total on SFT)
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Of course, probably more like 10-12 per week.
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? I've been banned for chat offenses, as well as for some bad incidents that happened as a result of my younger self's immature decisions. I've grown up now and I believe I have the self control and maturity to handle chat issues and JMod/Hosting duties
Do you have or can you get a Skype? Yes, it's on my profile if you need it
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? I'm applying for whichever position needs to be filled, and if chosen for eventhost I will be able to host 26 8)

:gold: Thank you for your time, and I hope I can help the server  :D

ironlord82

May 01, 2017, 01:29 AM #45 Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 10:49 PM by ironlord82
IGN:ToasterLover
Survial uptime:1400 hours on the dot
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week?Easily
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this?Because i was being highly irresponsible and feel that if given the chance to prove myself i can make up for it.
Do you have or can you get a Skype?: I have it
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? EventHost And yes
ЯSБΓ MIИSΓΞЯ ФF DΞFΞИSΞ

O O F ' D

George

Guys When will we get ansers? I can't wait to see if I am good for the things we need. But I am patient so do your job and my uptime is 0 because I left athens for the weekend and I haven't got a laptop.
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

timelord_emma

Quote from: George_Filos on May 02, 2017, 07:42 AMGuys When will we get ansers? I can't wait to see if I am good for the things we need. But I am patient so do your job and my uptime is 0 because I left athens for the weekend and I haven't got a laptop.

Quote from: timelord_emma on Apr 25, 2017, 12:22 PM
Quote from: George_Filos on Apr 25, 2017, 12:04 PMWhen will we get the ranks if we get them?

Quote from: Sparkle_Sun on Apr 23, 2017, 03:43 PMThose who are accepted will be contacted by a Mod+ within a few weeks. Thanks!

:)

ChocolateFlower

I Would like to apply for JMod again :)

GoldenDruid76

IGN:GoldenDruid76
Survial uptime: 246 hours, almost 247
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yeah, probably
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this?[/b]No
Do you have or can you get a Skype?Yes, I do
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?JMod
Just a person. Nothing to see here.