Mar 28, 2024, 07:29 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Survival] Apply for JMod or EventHost!

Started by Sparkle_Sun, Apr 23, 2017, 03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamer

Don't know if they're locked or not, but here goes.

IGN: KamerMKT
Survial uptime: 873 hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yes.
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? No bans. :D
Do you have or can you get a Skype? I have both Skype and Discord.
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Eventhost, yes I will be able to host at least 25 events per week. :)

*Extra note: I am an ex mod.

ohWalrus

Kamer I thought u said u didn't have enough time to be on a lot? But gl
Survival Tycoon and Benefactor
Creative and Loot Architect

Kamer

@Arctic_Walrus, sorry, I mis-spoke. I meant I didn't really have time for building stuff for other people, and also I'm trying to sell the Build Shack right now so... :P

RedAssassin18

IGN:[RedAssassin18]
Survial uptime:[221]
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week?[Yes]
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this?[No, I have not]
Do you have or can you get a Skype?[Yes]
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?[EventHost, Yes I should be able to]

ItsMeIsaacXD

Jul 19, 2017, 10:47 PM #79 Last Edit: Aug 01, 2017, 09:37 AM by ItsMeIsaacXD
Hello Fellow SFT'ers and fellow SFT staff this is my JMod Application.

IGN: [IsaacSD]

Survial uptime :[190'ish Hours]

Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? :  [ Easily i could get 20+ hrs a week]

Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? :   [yes i have been banned twice, once for greifing before (when i didn't know what greifing was XD) and the other time i think i advertised a different server because i was mad because i think i was getting bullied ( it  was kike 3 years ago) but i am a new person  and i never do anything irresponsible again.] I REALLY hope you over look these bans and i could still have a chance to get JMod. Thanks. [btw recently bought donator i hope this makes up to it?}

Do you have or can you get a Skype?   [I already have Skype msg me in-game for my skype if you need it.]

Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?   [i am applying for JMod becuase this server is so fun and ive always wanted to be staff on other servers but never got staff so im trying for this one.]

Thankyou For reading my staff application Hope to see you all in-game!!

iFlirt

IGN:iFlirt
Survial uptime:987h 30m Total ALL SFT Servers:2517h 23m
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week?Been getting 18 minimum
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this?No I have never been banned.
Do you have or can you get a Skype?I have skype and my skype is gianfranco.rastelli2
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?JMod
Extra Info:Been Staff on MANY sft servers and have gotten to hoshohAdmin on one.
Lost Islands Elder

TheStarNomad✯

Everyone above has been/is in the process of being considered.

Yes this topic is still open, so if you'd like to apply, please do so!

Long time StarNomad

MidnightKitty

IGN: Midnightkitty
Survial uptime: 73h
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yes
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? No
Do you have or can you get a Skype? Yes
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?JMod

soccerplayer322

Username:soccerplayer322
Uptime:20 hours 25m
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on survival each week? Yes
Have you been banned before If yes why should we overlook this  No
Do you have or can get a skype no
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?JMod

xxXElijahPvPXxx

MY ign is xxXElijahPvPXxx
On the server I have played for over 110 hours
I can get 6 hours a week
I have never been banned
I have not got Skype but I use discord a lot
I am applying for jmod :)

Skydog

Jul 27, 2017, 10:23 AM #85 Last Edit: Aug 06, 2017, 08:19 AM by Skydog
IGN: Skydog28
Survial uptime: 189 hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Definately, I usually get over 10 hours per week.
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? No
Do you have or can you get a Skype? Yes, although...#discordisbetter
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? I want to be Jmod because I enjoy helping people.

Zeph

IGN:DarthAxon
Survial uptime:570hr?
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week?yup
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this?Its ultimately your choice whether to look over it or not so whatever im say isnt going to sway your opinion although i believe ive changed a lot since my last ban and honestly feel like i could make a useful addition to the team. I mean since my last ban ive progressed from architect to manager.
Do you have or can you get a Skype?got skype and discord. Snapchat too ;)
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?Jmud

Dartz

Jul 27, 2017, 11:36 PM #87 Last Edit: Jul 30, 2017, 08:54 PM by Dartz
IGN: _Dartz

Survial uptime: 219 hours

Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yes. I have gotten 27+ hours alone this week

Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? I cannot recall ever getting banned, so No.

Do you have or can you get a Skype?I have skype and my skype is Itz_Dartz. I don't use skype as much anymore. I use a lot of Discord, but if I become a staff I will use skype a lot more

Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? I'm going for both but i'm leaning more towards EventHost. I Will be able to host 25 Events a week. So let the games Commence!

Extra Info: I'm here so I don't get fined.
no but for real though i've played on SFT for a while now and enjoy the server. I've never been a Mod or EventHost. I'm just looking for new ways to connect with a lot of people.

WasabiWolf311

IGN: WasabiWolf311
Survial uptime: 128 Hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Absolutely!
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? I was wrongly banned for X-Raying, but was unbanned.
Do you have or can you get a Skype? I do indeed have skype.
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? EventHost, and I would be delighted to host 25+ events!

EnderHeaven67

Aug 03, 2017, 06:24 PM #89 Last Edit: Aug 07, 2017, 10:10 PM by EnderHeaven67
IGN:EnderHeaven67
Survial uptime: 262 Hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yes I Normally Get Two Hours Or More A Day.
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? No.
Do you have or can you get a Skype? Yes. It Is Attached To My forums Account.
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Jmod

treefart

Aug 18, 2017, 02:40 AM #90 Last Edit: Aug 31, 2017, 05:32 AM by treefart
IGN: treefart
Survial uptime: 537 hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week?: I've been consistently getting 25+ hours a week. (45 hours last week)
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this?: Not been banned
Do you have or can you get a Skype?: I have Skype
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?:
Jmod

P.S.
Recently my brother got into my account and was using it to build illegal fishing farms ect.. Since then i've taken away his access to my account, and plan on keeping him as far away from my computer as possible. I'm sorry for some of the recent confusion, and hope none of this has an impact on my application.
Best tree on survival

FireFern32

IGN: Saltar32
Survial uptime: 255 hrs
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yes i can
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this?i got banned for advertising. I have changed though and am more mature. I'm also capable of helping others online.
Do you have or can you get a Skype? yes i have skype. Its Saltar32
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Jmod

I think i screwed my last application up so i'm making a new one.

onionboys

IGN: onionboys
Survial uptime: 1500 hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Hell yea, got 25 last week on pixelmon and that was also during school time
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? I havent been banned in 2+ years, when I first started playing in 2013/2014 I was nothing but trouble but have matured.
Do you have or can you get a Skype? yea
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? jmod is pretty cool, ive been it twice on pixelmon and my name is still jmod green on the forums :)

xJade

Bump! Guys please keep applying! We'd love to see who's interested in joining the staff team!

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Sassy1233

Figured I'd make a new application since I got my uptime up :P

IGN: XSassyX
Survial uptime: About 74 hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yes
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Never been banned before
Do you have or can you get a Skype? I have both Skype and Discord
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? I am applying for JMod
Live life how it's supposed to be lived
Proud member of the LGBTQ+ community

Dyinggoose

IGN: Dyinggoose
Survial uptime: ≈117 hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yes, but may be limited to most playtime in late evening or weekends
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? No, I have never been banned on *any* server
Do you have or can you get a Skype? I have one currently, I also have a discord.
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? JMod

FlashFire23

IGN: SFT_Beast/FlashFire23 (Same person just two different accounts)
Survival uptime:837 Hours / 215 Hours = 1,052 combined
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yes - haven't done so recently but slowly getting back to the groove of 6+ hours.
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Yes, however, the reason that my previous bans should be overlooked because I've changed through the time I have been inactive. I believe that during my hiatus to SFT, I've become a much more mature person who can be able to help others when they're in need.
Do you have or can you get a Skype? Yes
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Both; if I am selected for EventHost I would be able to host 25+ events per week. - Was a Mod on the Pocket Minecraft server for a while.

EnderHeaven67

IGN: EnderHeaven67
Survial uptime: 340 hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yes I Can I Normally Get Atleast 2 Hours Everyday.
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Not that I know of.
Do you have or can you get a Skype? Yes I Do Have Skype it is attached to my forums account
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Jmod, i think i should be jmod because I never trash talk anyone. I dont cheat and i hate people who grief! I Hope You Chose Me For Jmod. I Think i can make a difference!

NazoShade

Sep 10, 2017, 06:04 PM #98 Last Edit: Sep 28, 2017, 05:20 AM by NazoShade
IGN: _NazoShade_
Survial uptime: 228h 19m
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yes my average this week is: 56h 57m
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? No I have never been banned
Do you have or can you get a Skype? Yes I have a skype
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? JMod

And thanks to all that believe in me on becoming JMod!😄

MrChanango

Owner of the legendary Wood4U!
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Mod 12/30/16 - Survival JMod 11/5/16
Survival Admin 12/23/17 - Survival Manager 7/17/17 -
Survival Elder 3/21/18