Mar 28, 2024, 04:03 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

About Super Fun Time

Started by Towelie, Apr 27, 2017, 10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Apr 27, 2017, 10:23 AM Last Edit: Apr 27, 2017, 10:28 AM by Towelie
Support us on Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/sftmedia

Super Fun Time is more than just a game server/gaming community. It's a community of people and friends. It's a place where people can talk without the fear of being judged and hated for who they are (whether it's their race, gender, sexual preference or any underlying conditions). I believe such a place should be cherished and appreciated by everyone.
We've had servers die before, and we jumped back on track a month later with a new popular server or with the revival of another server. However, Super Fun Time as a website and as a safe place for everyone will never die.

While there will be bad apples everywhere, the majority of the people here are extremely supporting, understanding and best of all not judgemental (as I have found myself when revealing my condition)

On that note, I want to ask you that you support Super Fun Time on Patreon and in this way, help us pay our monthly bills (web server, ssl certificate, dropbox subscription for backups, licenses - all these cost money. And these are all just to keep the website up).
I want you to know that I will personally never give up on Super Fun Time, and despite us having a rough time right now, I have faith in the creativity and dedication of everyone involved to turn things around. For that, we need your support, especially in these harsh times.

PS: If you want proof that this isn't just some bullshit to get you to donate and that I really mean it, please know I myself support Super Fun Time on Patreon and have repeatedly paid from my own pocket for ads/other services for SFT. You can easily see that on Patreon, by checking the list of supporters.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

MrChanango

Yeah.... that pretty much sums it up :D
Owner of the legendary Wood4U!
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Mod 12/30/16 - Survival JMod 11/5/16
Survival Admin 12/23/17 - Survival Manager 7/17/17 -
Survival Elder 3/21/18