Apr 19, 2024, 03:56 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Beta] Ark Survival Evolved PvE

Started by Towelie, May 14, 2017, 01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpeashuLK

Is anyone playing?
They next time anyone logs on can they please do my a favor and drag my body away from The idiots camp. I am on a raft between their camp and the giant skull island.
I have 3 rafts with stuff around there right now, two are right beside each other. That is where my body is.
I have found that every time I get within a certain distance I get ejected from the game. That's why I have 3 rafts around there.
I usually die and can log back on but My body isn't dead yet. This is the same location I was when I started having this error before and my body was eventually destroyed and I could log back on again. I tried turning my game to the lowest settings, it doesn't work. I am just not allowed near this one area of the map. Please, someone, go kill me lol.

SnipeMasterShark

I believe i am having a similar issue, I am unable to log into my base.

On a different server I have been playing on, I have a lot of trouble logging into the base (crash 1-3x before i get in successfully). But if i run out of render distance of my base to log out or respawn away from it i get in first try normally. ( I have tried 4x in a row on SFT but can't get in and give up, I can't spend 2 hours trying to log in lol)

I think there is some kind of mod memory leak or something in some areas of the maps for certains mods? I honestly don't know it's just speculation.

SpeashuLK

The Idiots base is huge and has a lot of dinos, maybe its a lag cap kick type of deal.

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

SpeashuLK

I just wish this actually worked