Mar 29, 2024, 10:37 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Beta] Ark Survival Evolved PvE

Started by Towelie, May 14, 2017, 01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

^Click on banner to join ( click here to subscribe to our mods first)

Vote for us -> https://ark-servers.net/server/91192/

Changelog:
5/14/2017
Updated to latest server version
Added Auction house
Added SE+

Courtesy of @Dpa1991

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

darknuju

This was a nice thing to come back home from vacation to!

stormshooter

Quote from: IiRr22Bb on May 16, 2017, 05:49 PMWill vote now,thank you for putting up the server,just one question,if I had any concerns shall I tell Dpa1991 or any bugs?
No, Dpa is part of the reptilian elite who are all lizards disguised as humans planning to take over the world.

Yes you do tell Dpa

IiRr22Bb

Quote from: TeraStorm on May 16, 2017, 06:06 PM
Quote from: IiRr22Bb on May 16, 2017, 05:49 PMWill vote now,thank you for putting up the server,just one question,if I had any concerns shall I tell Dpa1991 or any bugs?
No, Dpa is part of the reptilian elite who are all lizards disguised as humans planning to take over the world.

Yes you do tell Dpa

Oh I see!

SnipeMasterShark

I have enjoyed it a lot so far, we need help voting for the next few weeks, for USA i think schools get out in a week(ish?). If we can get some vote pushing we might be able to make it to #1 by then!

Also, the SE+ mod you added is AMAZING. Can't wait to play with the auction one today.

Had fun with the new friends I have made, went dragon egg hunting with my new buddy @blakus87 at the volcano island

We just need some more of you to help us take down the bosses  ;)

Fire_Lord_Nero

*bump* Remember to vote, it helps a lot!

badbrad01

Made By Miricx

Towelie

Because we had a PvP server and it was time for a PvE one.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

SpeashuLK

I was able to play on the server a few days ago and now it wont let me connect, I bought the Scorched pack yesterday does that matter? it says im not invited when i click on the link
"unable to query server info for invite"

blalp

Quote from: SpeashuLK on Jun 01, 2017, 08:51 PMI was able to play on the server a few days ago and now it wont let me connect, I bought the Scorched pack yesterday does that matter? it says im not invited when i click on the link
"unable to query server info for invite"
I talked to dpa, and he says it should be fixed now. Happy playing ;)
Have a fantastic day!

SpeashuLK

This game is fun.
Last night I was playing and the game froze.
Since then it says Host connection timeout.
I am able to play on other servers, But I dont want too. 

blalp

Quote from: SpeashuLK on Jun 03, 2017, 07:00 PMThis game is fun.
Last night I was playing and the game froze.
Since then it says Host connection timeout.
I am able to play on other servers, But I dont want too. 
server might have crashed. @Dpa1991
Have a fantastic day!

SnipeMasterShark

I can verify i can play on other servers but cannot  get into sft.

It is particularly frustrating because it sits there and loads all 29 mods for 45 minutes then crashes for me lol. (exaggeration)

I have tried ~9 times over 2 days after restarting all my electronics and deleting/redownloading all mods.

Until now i had just thought it was me and was gonna delete all of ark and reinstall it but maybe its not

Towelie

Quote from: SnipeMasterShark on Jun 03, 2017, 08:27 PMI can verify i can play on other servers but cannot  get into sft.

It is particularly frustrating because it sits there and loads all 29 mods for 45 minutes then crashes for me lol. (exaggeration)

I have tried ~9 times over 2 days after restarting all my electronics and deleting/redownloading all mods.

Until now i had just thought it was me and was gonna delete all of ark and reinstall it but maybe its not
@Dpa1991

truewolfmaster

how do i join i clicked the thing...as i type this it opened.....
Oh yes Give the serial killer enthusiast a mod to make monsters, what could possibly go wrong?

blakus87

Is there a way this could be set to auto-update at a certain time. So we avoid these long down times

blalp

Quote from: blakus87 on Jun 03, 2017, 11:09 PMIs there a way this could be set to auto-update at a certain time. So we avoid these long down times
auto-restart?
Have a fantastic day!

blakus87

Quote from: blalp on Jun 03, 2017, 11:22 PM
Quote from: blakus87 on Jun 03, 2017, 11:09 PMIs there a way this could be set to auto-update at a certain time. So we avoid these long down times
auto-restart?

The problem has more to do with the mods updating and then we get a mismatch. Right now Dpa has to physically initiate the updates for them which causes the down times.

SpeashuLK

It finally says there is 1 person online but I still cannot join, same error. Are we good to go yet Dpa1911 ?

blakus87

Quote from: SpeashuLK on Jun 06, 2017, 03:10 AMIt finally says there is 1 person online but I still cannot join, same error. Are we good to go yet Dpa1911 ?

Are you fully updated on all mods currently. If the server is up that's the only thing I could see stoping you.

SpeashuLK

I unsubbed and resubbed to the mods, I tried joining via the link , every time I do that my comp goes into sleep mode for 10 seconds and wakes up and I get a timed out from host msg. When I try to direct join via my survivor list all the mods load and everything goes well it looks as if I actually join for a second then I get the same msg.
Im stuck playing on a server called ballz deep atm  :(

blakus87

Quote from: SpeashuLK on Jun 06, 2017, 05:55 AMI unsubbed and resubbed to the mods, I tried joining via the link , every time I do that my comp goes into sleep mode for 10 seconds and wakes up and I get a timed out from host msg. When I try to direct join via my survivor list all the mods load and everything goes well it looks as if I actually join for a second then I get the same msg.
Im stuck playing on a server called ballz deep atm  :(

I have times where the game will go "not responding" but I just have to wait it out. Maybe adjust your sleep timer or is the game putting it to sleep.

SpeashuLK

I uninstalled everything and reinstalled everything, changed all my comp settings. I can play perfectly fine on other servers.
It worked perfectly fine until 3.5 days ago.

Im sick of seeing this message!

I
Give
Up

blakus87

SpeashuLK

Its working fine now for the past 20 hours, Thank you. <3 <3