Mar 28, 2024, 08:01 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Mana spreader glitch is back, relogging is not fixing it

Started by Tyler7733, May 21, 2017, 07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler7733

Basically the same scenario as the previous post, I changed nothing at all, and disconnecting and reconnecting is only fixing it for a split second before it stops working
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

Rose2247

@blalp I think this is your problem to fix XD
and @Tyler7733 can you provide more information?
To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!

blalp

what is the Mana spreader doing that isnt normal?
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

Basically it is showing that it is transferring mana, but it is only doing it as fast as the slowest variant of spreader, if at all.

Fractalion

I don't know how many mana spreaders are having this issue for you, but if there aren't too many have you tried picking them up and putting them back down again?

Tyler7733

Quote from: Fractalion on May 21, 2017, 11:07 PMI don't know how many mana spreaders are having this issue for you, but if there aren't too many have you tried picking them up and putting them back down again?
Tried it, does not work. At this point, they seem to be turning on and off by their selves without even a block update.

Fractalion

A screenshot of your setup might help us figure out what the problem is. It also might not, but we can always try.

Tyler7733

I can't get a screenshot until Friday at the  earliest, but the basic setup is a 9x9 pool of water which uses the basic method of infinite cake(burning water). Under that is a 9x9 of cake flowers and 3 gaia mana spreaders below that going into a mana pool with a recessive spark with no space between the spreaders and pool. Below that is a roughly 17x17 area of mana pools all with regular sparks. Lastly, there is 1 mana pool with a dominate spark at the bottom of the setup.