Mar 28, 2024, 11:03 PM

News:

Please vote for us daily!

SFT Hunger Games

Started by Tyler7733, May 23, 2017, 10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler7733

May 23, 2017, 10:33 PM Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 10:46 PM by Tyler7733
This hunger games will be made within the last millennium. The theme is every minecraft SFT server. The twist to this though, is that anyone can contribute to the builds. The only rules to the builds: your builds must reflect the theme of the area(creative builds in the creative area, b-team in b-team, etc.), no destroying other peoples' builds, and no inappropriate builds. You don't even have to contribute your own materials in most cases(unless the items you need are items such as nether star blocks and awakened draconium blocks). If you need items, I will have an area set up in a building area lobby for the hunger games where you can request materials. From there, you will either be given the materials, or trusted on my island to grab them from my me system. The basic plan is spawn will be a 57 block radius semi-circle. The north east quarter of the arena will be survival. The northwest quarter will be divided between factions, PE, and creative. The south east quarter will be pixlemon. The south west quarter will be b-team. Each of these sections will be kept below y=150. At y=175 and above will be the lost islands area(with the exception of one area above b-team for the moon). Between the ground level sections will be mountain ranges with an occasional tunnel for traveling between sections. The hunger games its self will be roughly 250x250(centered around the middle). If you wish to advertise a survival town/guild/village/what ever you want to call it from a SFT server, feel free to as long as it looks more like a build than an advertisement(no massive pixle art saying "Join [town name]"). Tnt cannons within the factions area are completely fine as long as they do not create massive lag and are aimed at another part of the factions area or at a blast proof wall. To prevent duplicates of the same structure, please make a reply to this post with your build. If 2 people wish to make the same structure, the owner gets to build it if the owner is one of the 2 unless the owner is ok with the other person helping. Otherwise, it is first to reply gets to build the structure they chose(so if you are the owner of a build, you get first choice if you want to make your build). If you wish to build someone else's build, you must ask the owner of the build unless the owner of the build has not been on a minecraft SFT server for at least a month. The end date for building will be determined at a later date, but you can expect the soonest to be June 30th. If you wish to play in the hunger games once it is build, just leave a reply(include this in your builds reply if you make one) and i will make sure to give you a notification when the time when the hunger games is decided. You may include any chests you want in your builds, but please don't put items in them, or use strongboxes in builds(because strongboxes will be what is used instead of chests found in normal hunger games). Building will start Saturday at noon EST. To get there, I will have a celestial gateway on my warp area which will let you teleport there(for those who can't survive my island, i will try to get a few celestial gateways on other islands leading to the hunger games. To make the hunger games fair, I will be the one to place all the strongboxes containing loot(because i don't plan to be playing the hunger games, only spectating and killing off the cheaters). I know this post is long(and that I have probably forgotten a few dozen things), but it will be expanded and/or edited later. (builds I will be making: the spawn area for the hunger games, my island(downsized), and parkour from the moon to the lost islands area)
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

blalp

sounds cool Tyler, thx!
Have a fantastic day!

Mord3005

i'll gladly help build, think i could come up with a bteam build

And make paragraphs next times, easier to read than this massive block
Modded Ex-Owner

IiRr22Bb

Tyler7733

May 24, 2017, 12:24 PM #4 Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 01:07 PM by Tyler7733
Making this because people don't want to read the massive block of text. Basically there will be hunger games, a way to get there will be open on my island on Saturday to get to it. Keep with the theme of each area. Don't wreck the builds that others build. Don't place loot chests in your build. Any materials needed can be provided by me as long as you don't need more than 16 nether stars in a build or other ridiculous things.

Rose2247

I will help when I can :3
To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!

Tyler7733

Currently, hunger games is far from done. What you see below is basically what we have.
[attach name=2017-06-29_21.32.10.png type=image/png]27029[/attach]
As you can see, basically all we have is a bit in the way of a lost islands area, the middle area, and a start on the survival area. This was projected to be done soon, but right now I am thinking we might shoot for the end of July. Overall, we basically need more people from the servers with nothing built on their part. For those who need the directions on how to get to the hunger games, you need to go to the last millennium, once there, press shift while standing on the celestial gateway. Then hit the 1 key and shift left click the blue circle. Once you have done that, you are there.