[B-Team] Premium Shop Updates

Started by blalp, May 29, 2017, 07:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blalp

May 29, 2017, 07:11 AM Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 09:42 AM by Towelie
Recently there have been some new packages added to the B-Team premium shop! (that being here). Also, the shop follows the design of other SFT Premium shops now! It also has the nicer looking pictures(example below)! New Featured Category! And some changes to the B-Team Owner team below.
Some new packages got added:
XP Boost
 :goldenapple: Strength Boost
 :goldenapple: Haste boost
 :goldenapple: Night Vision
 :goldenapple: Regen Boost
 :goldenapple: Resistance Boost
 :goldenapple: Water Breathing
 :goldenapple: Jump Boost
 :goldenapple: Fire Resistance
 :goldenapple: Speed boost
 :zombie: Marine Costume
 :zombie: Spetsnaz Costume
 :steve: Wing Man Kit
 :steve: Dinosaur Keeper Kit

Also, the shop follows the design of other SFT Premium shops now! It also has the nicer looking pictures!

New Featured Category (Will be updated with the hottest items)!
Just thought i would mention, that you DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT to donate, you can donate with a Debit or Credit as well! When you click on the pay with PayPal button this will pop up, just click on the bottom button as shown.

Don't Forget our Patreon Page!

And Since I have all you B-Team players here already, I have some sad news. My first HoS, Mr. @iLaxrv10 has resigned from Owner on B-Team :'( . He Is really busy atm, so good luck with all that stuff iLax!

I also have another announcement, we have a new Owner on B-Team. You all know her, @TheStarNomad✯ is the new B-Team Owner! Wooo Congratz and stuff!

Special Thanks to @TheStarNomad✯ because the forum apparently did not want me posting this. Right as I hit send:
(my login timer ran out) and when I log back in it gives me a blank screen. Thankfully Nomad was around so I could ask if she wanted to add anything, and just perchance save this post. Thanks!
Have a fantastic day!

TheStarNomad✯

Looking forward to the future :heart:

also np blalp haha

Long time StarNomad

Zeph

Quote from: blalp on May 29, 2017, 07:11 AMwe have a new Owner on B-Team. You all know her, [attach]@TheStarNomad✯[/attach] is the new B-Team Owner!
Congratulations ender!!! <3 you deserve it! thanks for all the work you've done for bteam and all the time you've dedicated. @TheStarNomad✯

what48.2

Mrs_Ender88

Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

smallfry5545

Kiannaa

TheStarNomad✯

Long time StarNomad

IiRr22Bb

Person514

Bteam is being remembered, is this like a dream or something?

Aside from the jokes, CONGRATZ @TheStarNomad✯ PERSON WHO DID THINGS OF HOS'NESS AND NOW IS HOS'NESS AND OWNY THINGY!

CrafterLuc2

woop woop new goodies, also gratz starnomad :)
met veel rust en vrede zal de end geen keerzijde kneden
虚心坦懐に申し上げる。今から言うことは、言葉どおりに受け取ってほしい。
Bteam Admin and AHoS   |  McPE Developer   |  1.7.10 Elder
Need my aid? Contact me through discord Luc#5794 | Or send a forum pm.

Elrodpetit

AmusingThrone

Glad to see XP Boost on there  ;)

blalp

Quote from: AmusingThrone on Jun 01, 2017, 07:47 PMGlad to see XP Boost on there  ;)
I am glad it is on there too. Shout-out to this guy for providing us with the xp plugin!
Have a fantastic day!

blalp

Quote from: Elrodpetit on May 31, 2017, 05:04 AMI have a good one.
I good idea for a premium shop perk? Feel free to pm me with your idea!
Have a fantastic day!