Mar 28, 2024, 04:01 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Poppet Shelf glitch

Started by Tyler7733, Jun 05, 2017, 10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler7733

A month or 2 ago, someone used a voodoo poppet on me(which I eventually got out of their hands), but when they were using it, I had around 40 voodoo protection poppets on poppet shelves, none of which did anything to stop the person from using the poppet. It didn't even stop the person when i was right next to the shelves. If it works on other players or not, I don't know.
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

Rose2247

@blalp I think this is your department, but I do need to say that depending on the mod version, the only thing poppet shelves do is hold the poppets
To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!

xQuicScopex

in every 1.7 version of witchery their effects are active when in the shelf

blalp

Quite honestly, I should be focusing on SkyFact, not running around trying to fix a bug that could have numinous causes, each of which doesn't have an easy fix.
Have a fantastic day!

Rose2247

So seeing as blalp is focusing on the skyfactory, I might also add that the chunks may have to be loaded for the shelves to work
To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!

blalp

Quote from: Rose2247 on Jun 07, 2017, 04:32 AMSo seeing as blalp is focusing on the skyfactory, I might also add that the chunks may have to be loaded for the shelves to work
That could be related the view-distance thing. Maybe.
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

Quote from: blalp on Jun 07, 2017, 07:39 AM
Quote from: Rose2247 on Jun 07, 2017, 04:32 AMSo seeing as blalp is focusing on the skyfactory, I might also add that the chunks may have to be loaded for the shelves to work
That could be related the view-distance thing. Maybe.
When I tested this, it was before the view distance was reduced
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!