Mar 28, 2024, 08:52 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

/return + moving before talking after joining bug

Started by Tyler7733, Jun 06, 2017, 01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler7733

2 days ago, I got on the server, moved about 3 blocks (as I normally do) then said wb to all the people who were coming on after the recent restart. I then did /is h to get back to a specific part of my base to continue to get platinum to sell, then /return to get back to the shop. After that, before moving to the spot i did /return to get back to, I tried to send a message, but it said I had to move before I could use the chat. That was the first time i saw it, and I have never seen anyone else mention it, but I would assume it is consistent. Most likely a simple problem with /return, but if nothing else, this is one more known bug.
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

Rose2247

Blalp is focusing on making skyfactory, but there is something within the spawn that does prohibit someone from leaving the area without doing /is h. Seeing as this is just something that happens I feel like the most you can do is /is h rather than /return
To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!

Tyler7733

I was talking about going to the shop using /return, not leaving it with /return.
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

Rose2247

Quote from: Tyler7733 on Jun 07, 2017, 12:02 PMI was talking about going to the shop using /return, not leaving it with /return.
My response was talking about that,
Quote from: Rose2247 on Jun 07, 2017, 04:30 AMSeeing as this is just something that happens I feel like the most you can do is /is h rather than /return
We will just have to do this instead
To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!