Mar 29, 2024, 07:55 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[BTeam] What do you think about staff?

Started by werewolfxx5, Jun 06, 2017, 03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Person514

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

werewolfxx5

Former B-Team: Elder | 1.7.10: Elder/ Ex-AHoS
Prison: Ex/JMod | Pocket: Legend | Survival: Veteran
Pixelmon: Pikachu | Pixelmon Classic: Legendary / Ex-JMod | Creative: Dabbler

Lucy_23x

Djharper

Can I mention how in my absence Were has gone from JMod to manager, good job :D

werewolfxx5

Former B-Team: Elder | 1.7.10: Elder/ Ex-AHoS
Prison: Ex/JMod | Pocket: Legend | Survival: Veteran
Pixelmon: Pikachu | Pixelmon Classic: Legendary / Ex-JMod | Creative: Dabbler

truewolfmaster

Quote from: Tyler7733 on Jun 06, 2017, 04:46 PMBesides delay of the staff answering questions/responding(sometimes ranging in from 5 minutes to almost 1.5 hours), I don't see any problems.
tyler can you pm my skype or forum acct
Oh yes Give the serial killer enthusiast a mod to make monsters, what could possibly go wrong?

Sassy1233

Live life how it's supposed to be lived
Proud member of the LGBTQ+ community

Person514

Britney1177

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

smallfry5545

Seeing as there's now two posts for the exact same reason, can one of them be locked?

BuilderDaisy

I love B-Team staff, especially when they answer my dumb questions about hamsters. ;)

Passava1

nobody can catfish me better than myself

xQuicScopex

im not gonna post what I think, blalp already knows my concerns

Sassy1233

Live life how it's supposed to be lived
Proud member of the LGBTQ+ community