"The Siege has ended in 'The End'" duplicate message glitch

Started by Tyler7733, Jun 09, 2017, 03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler7733

After making a new pseudo inversion sigil, the normal "The Siege has ended in 'The End'" message popped up. 20 seconds later, it popped up again. Another 15 seconds later, it popped up again. It popped up on the screen of everyone online all 3 times, and this has not happened past as far as I know.
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

Tyler7733

To update this, it is happening more and is turning into spam.

Tyler7733

A restart seems to have fixed it, but it may still be going on.

Rose2247

I think this is something to do with the fact of the protections in the end, even if this isn't the case, with us moving to Skyfactory soonish, this probably will be fixed on skyfactory
To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!

Th3RedGamer

Quote from: Rose2247 on Jun 11, 2017, 07:46 PMI think this is something to do with the fact of the protections in the end, even if this isn't the case, with us moving to Skyfactory soonish, this probably will be fixed on skyfactory
Pixelmon soonish or soonish soonish

theP

Quote from: Th3RedGamer on Jun 11, 2017, 10:53 PM
Quote from: Rose2247 on Jun 11, 2017, 07:46 PMI think this is something to do with the fact of the protections in the end, even if this isn't the case, with us moving to Skyfactory soonish, this probably will be fixed on skyfactory
10/10  :'(

Rose2247

Quote from: theP on Jun 13, 2017, 06:12 AM
10/10  :'(

I'm going to ask that you not post things like this, as I am not in charge of the development of Pixelmon.

blalp

I dont have an eta, It is relativly high on my to-do list.
Have a fantastic day!

Rose2247

Quote from: IiRr22Bb on Jun 26, 2017, 05:08 PM@blalp fixed?

There is no reason to fix on this server as I have stated we are switching to SkyFactory