Apr 18, 2024, 09:14 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Apply for Discord Staff

Started by Towelie, Jun 16, 2017, 04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dday694

Discord Nickname: DDay694
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: yes; Survival-mod 13'-14' Pix-Admin
Most uptime gathered on a single server: Pix- 1250hrs
Why you wish to be discord staff:

Well first off I feel that not only admins/managers should be staff on discord as they know/warrant a will to understand responsibilities with discord, but I also feel staff on discord should consist of representatives from each server.

Also I really do wonder why would you not want to retain admins/managers just to guarantee security and stability as they know how to manage and handle chats both on/off ingame and discord.

DylbertDangle

Discord Nickname: PrinceOWhales

Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: Mod, Jmod (2 servers same timeframe)

Most uptime gathered on a single server: 1287 Hours on pixelmon 1250 as staff roughly, (I had accrued 800 on an alt beforehand)

Why you wish to be discord staff: I am frequently online discord, I keep the app running through the day, as I use it as one of my main means of communication. I have been with the community for a year now. I'd love to help keep it a safe place for all age and ethnicity groups.

CharlieClasher

Discord Nickname: CharlieClasher

Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: Yes, currently a manager on Pixelmon

Most uptime gathered on a single server: 617h- Pix

Why you wish to be discord staff: I check discord frequently and enjoy helping people (while also trying to maintain the peace). I'd always be happy to answer any questions and concerns, and I'd like to make sure that the SFT discord continues to be a safe and fun place for all.
Pixelmon Manager

Altigords

Discord Nickname: Madame_Moira
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: Yes, Mod on Survival
Most uptime gathered on a single server: 832h 41m
Why you wish to be discord staff: I am frequently on discord and I feel like I can help enforce rules and keep the chat appropriate for everyone

stormshooter

Jun 16, 2017, 10:53 PM #29 Last Edit: Jun 16, 2017, 11:10 PM by TeraStorm
Quote from: Katherine on Jun 16, 2017, 08:40 PMIf you wish to know why you were denied, please dm me on discord.
How do we know if we were denied?

Nevermind new rules mean you get kicked for saying Jesus, I'm out

e n j o y

TheRabster1428/Crnge

Jun 16, 2017, 11:46 PM #30 Last Edit: Jun 16, 2017, 11:49 PM by TheRabster1428
Discord Nickname: TheCringeless™#6697
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before?: If yes, which and what rank?: I am Moderator on Pocket Edition.
Most uptime gathered on a single server: Approximately 23000 minutes on PE.
Why you wish to be Discord staff: Because I wish to help out as I am able to do on PE, I am more active now on Discord because of some personal issues, and also issues for my Minecraft PE not working as much. If I am able to be staff I would love that, I do not mind if I am not staff on Discord because fortunately I am already able to help on PE, but would like to extend my reach to be able to help others.

EDIT: Forgot Discord name
Pocket Ex-Moderator
Survival Member
1.7.10 Technologist/Memelord
B-Team Astronomer/Memelord

George

Discord Nickname: George#6242
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: No, I haven't.
Most uptime gathered on a single server: Survival uptime: 125hours
Why you wish to be discord staff: Because I know a lot of thing about discord and I can help. I am also active every single minute because i have discord on phone so i get alerts easyly.
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

SlimeStorm!

Discord Nickname: C00ki3 [ingame name xC0oki3M0nst3rx]
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: Yes! Im currently an EventHost on survival!
Most uptime gathered on a single server: Survival- 560 hours
Why you wish to be discord staff: I wish to be a discord staff so when drama/problems occur i will be there to help clean it up! i hate drama myself so this will be fun!

xJade

Jun 17, 2017, 07:31 PM #33 Last Edit: Jun 18, 2017, 05:09 AM by xJimJam
Discord Nickname: xJimmy
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: yes i'm Mod in survival and been Manager on my alt in pocket.
Most uptime gathered on a single server: 2302
Why you wish to be discord staff: I would like to be staff on discord to moderate and watch what people are saying. Not only that it'll give me a chance to do my staffing job a lot more efficiently and get what players need faster than usual.

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Shadzter

Discord Nickname: Shadzter_
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: Yes; currently a [Mod] on Survival
Most uptime gathered on a single server: 857 hours
Why you wish to be discord staff: I regularly use Discord and would like to help out in the same way that I do on Survival.
Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens. Don't fall asleep... because life never will.
|| Survival Mod ||

Doctor_Thanos

Discord Nickname: Thanos
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: Survival Mod
Most uptime gathered on a single server: 2375 hours on Survival
Why you wish to be discord staff: I feel that it would be better for me if I could combine Discord moderation with chat moderation.

_iPhoenix

Jun 21, 2017, 01:59 AM #36 Last Edit: Jun 21, 2017, 02:16 AM by _iPhoenix
Discord Nickname: iPod#7998
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: Ex-Survival Mod
Most uptime gathered on a single server: 520 hours on Survival
Why you wish to be discord staff: I've enjoyed my time as staff and would be happy to have moderating duties again and make the server a better place for players :D

~_iPhoenix

MrRed2017

Discord Nickname: MrRed2017
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: I'm currently staff on Survival.
Most uptime gathered on a single server: Survival, almost 2000 hours
Why you wish to be discord staff: I already serve as a mod on Survival and have plenty of staffing experience. I think i'll be good for helping keep SFT's discord clean.

Katherine

Looking for a handful more! Apply with the form on the first post.

hughesplace

Jun 26, 2017, 03:54 AM #39 Last Edit: Jul 06, 2017, 04:16 PM by Wurtle
Discord Nickname: Hughes
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: Ex-Survival Mod
Most uptime gathered on a single server: About 910h or so?
Why you wish to be discord staff: Because I am on discord a lot, and I have access to discord for most of the day everyday. I also love helping people in need even when I can't come online, and to clear the chat from drama!

EDIT: Changed discord name.
uwu

Smileyface2288

Jun 29, 2017, 04:37 AM #40 Last Edit: Jul 22, 2017, 09:27 PM by Smileyface2288
Discord Nickname: Smileyface (Ingame: Smileyface2288)
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: Yes, currently Pocket Manager :)
Most uptime gathered on a single server: On PE I have 20105 min
Why you wish to be discord staff: I want to make sure everyone can have fun while not going out of control and to make sure there are no hostile arguments and if so be there to solve them! I want to help because I want to make SFT a better place :D

boomonstervi

Discord Nickname: boomonstervi
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: I've been a pocket mod for over a year 😉
Most uptime gathered on a single server: over 40000 pocket minutes
Why you wish to be discord staff: my phone isn't running PE well and I feel like I need to be more productive as a staff and this looks like a good opportunity.

cobblestoneBoom

Discord Nickname: cobble
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: Survival JMod
Most uptime gathered on a single server: 375 hours on survival
Why you wish to be discord staff: I am always on discord, and I act like a JMod when I'm there (most of the time). I really fell like I have become better at being mature, and I apologize for any behavior issues.

I know I haven't been my best, but I really would like this position, and I feel that it will help me be a better JMod in game.

Im_Offically_Alex

Discord Name : Im_NoT_Alex

Have you ever been staff on SFT Before? - Yes, I was Jmod on Pocket at one point.

Most Uptime gathered on one server : Pocket, 12k Minutes.

Why u wish to be Discord staff - I would like to moderate chats and help out mainly, I feel as if it could be something to do when I'm bored.
Survival Member , Pixelmon Zubat.

Sassy1233

Not sure if applications are still being accepted but worth a shot

Discord Nickname: Sas (XSassyX)
Have you ever been staff on an SFT server before? Yes, currently a Pocket Edition Manager.
Most uptime gathered on one server: Pocket, 30,000+ minutes
Why you wish to be to be discord staff? I'm on discord quite often and won't be as active in-game because of school starting soon, and would like to help keep the chats friendly so everyone has a super fun time!
Live life how it's supposed to be lived
Proud member of the LGBTQ+ community

iLaxrv10

Discord Nickname: iLaxrv10
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: Currently Owner on B-Team and Prison, Manager on Pixelmon and Elder on Lost Islands and Pocket edition.
Most uptime gathered on a single server: Close to 1200 on Pixelmon Classic.
Why you wish to be discord staff: Moderate chats, help out even when I'm not home.
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

platerfin

Aug 31, 2017, 03:08 PM #46 Last Edit: Aug 31, 2017, 03:11 PM by platerfin
Discord Nickname: Platerfin
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?:Yes, Pixelmon Jmod
Most uptime gathered on a single server: 1290h 23m (On pixelmon classic)
Why you wish to be discord staff: Superfuntime has helped me get through so many tough times in life so far, so I would like to give back to superfuntime in anyway I can.

IiRr22Bb

Discord Nickname: panda#4442
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: Pocket JMod, EventHost.
Most uptime gathered on a single server: 161hrs
Why you wish to be discord staff: Moderate chats, make sure nothing gets outta hand.

ep9954

Discord Nickname: ep9954#8410
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?:[/b] B-Team Admin, PE Mod
Most uptime gathered on a single server: B-Team: 1194h 26m 28s
Why you wish to be discord staff: So when players talk in game via discord, I can handle things if they get out of hand. (ie: spam, foul language, etc.) I'm also almost always on discord so I'm easy to contact.
B-Team Admin and HoS | Discord Admin | Modded Elder | Survival Contributor
Passava1/Pugava1 is my favorite puggu | werewolfxx5 is a smelly wolf | Panda is a weeb

Tombo_

Discord Nickname: Tombo_#0986
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: Oh yeah, pix manager
Most uptime gathered on a single server: pix like 2k hours
Why you wish to be discord staff: I think my attitude has changed a lot over the past couple of months. I'm quite active within the community and I think i'm old enough to know how to handle those misbehavior without causing too much drama. I check discord like all the time too.