Mar 29, 2024, 06:53 AM

News:

Please vote for us daily!

Reaction Win Recording Bug

Started by Tyler7733, Jun 24, 2017, 10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler7733

Within this week, I have won dozens of rounds of reactions, but I am not on any of the 10 pages of /reaction top despite the 100th place person having only 13 wins. No one else seems to be having this problem. I first noticed this bug about a week ago.
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

IiRr22Bb

Maybe it's because there's so many wins that the system went just off and got compacted.

@blalp anything of what you think?

Fractalion

Did the plugin maybe reset your wins at some point?

I've reported that bug before, but my topic was locked despite the fact that the bug is present on multiple SFT servers and that it hasn't been fixed.

https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,172480.0.html

Tyler7733

Quote from: Fractalion on Jun 24, 2017, 11:04 PMDid the plugin maybe reset your wins at some point?

I've reported that bug before, but my topic was locked despite the fact that the bug is present on multiple SFT servers and that it hasn't been fixed.

https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,172480.0.html
My wins have been reset multiple times. I am not talking about that. What I am talking about is my wins not being added or it resetting after every few wins. To counter IiRr22Bb's point, I only have around 1.2k wins, there are people on other servers with multiple thousands.

Tyler7733

To update this, I think my reaction wins may have just been frozen for a while because it now renders me at 480 wins.

IiRr22Bb

I'll speak to Blalp when he is next free about this fix and tell him to have a look at the topic.

IiRr22Bb

Blalp assigned me to fix this, will get back to you on Friday when I have a fix.

IiRr22Bb

@Tyler7733 Has this happened even more since, I need to know so then I know how to fix it.

Tyler7733

There have been no problems with that since my last post on this topic